The O.C.

The Secrets and Lies

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Mar 30, 2006 on FOX

• What can i say? I guess i'm just a huge fan of the first season and won't stop watching this show until i finish it. [End of review may have spoilers for future episodes]

3.2
    Marissa abusing another drug and hooking up with a bad "a__"? Geez hasn't she figured at least some things out since she started going out with ryan?

Sandy's company issues are starting to get really boring as well.

The only thing i really liked about this episode was seth and his mother bonding. Not something you really see in shows anymore. It was actually pretty cute.

Agreeing with a previous user, the oc seems to have had change of writers since the first season. I don't think that's really the case (i won't bother checking on it) but i really do miss the way season one was.

I'm getting so bored of watching all these lame plots since the middle of this season. When ryan made that threat to that guy's friends at the diner in this episode i was like "wooo go ryaaaan!" until i realized he wasn't even going to do anything except talk to him..

Gosh i miss those punches and how he got overprotective. That was pretty hot.

I miss the punches and all those parties that they used to go to. Infact how are they even popular at school ? and rich? They made those factors huge point outs in the first season.

Overall, i just hope they get marissa and ryan back together. I know the ending of this season already(unfortunately)and i would like it if they would end being together. But [again] accidentally reading first line of season 4 about Ryan being in a bar may lead me to think something happened...