The O.C.

The Shape of Things to Come

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Sep 15, 2005 on FOX

• OMG \"DESPERATE PROM QUEEN\"?

what are they thinking bringing that character \"Tylor\"?
    that a girl who played the smacked down by a teacher kiss-ass student from \"scary movie\" I would seem fit to be in this show?
    well she looks like thirty orsomething.
    not \"o.c like\". (terrible casting) hope its not too late for us and that we wont have to see her for the rest of the season.
    sHE iS NoT BlOND!!!!! MaKE uP yOUR MiND CaSTING PeOPLE bLACK oR BlOND SuMMER Is tHE bRUNETTE HErE!
    now, about the episode truly it was very non realistic since ryan and marissa are paralelling the storyline to introduce new characters in harbor union.
    its like in malibu beaches when there was an earthquake and both the schools were put together in the public school.
    however, \"|taylor\" is not the only poor casting choice for this season.
    the new dean...dont remember his name was on eyes last season and may i add not a great impression he left.
    all the other stuff that happned was usuall except gimmy who needs to either go away again, or stay and be a better actor.
    kirstin and whats her name... BAD dont like it dont want to wait a long time to see whoi the geri ryan character is.
    good ending.
    sad... I lOVE tO sEE tHE MArISSA cHARACTER cRY!!!
    iTS ThE BeST!!! MiSCHA BARtON PROBABlY COUlD wIN aN OsCAR fOR HeR CrYING SCeNES!!

HOpE fOR uS iT GeTS BETTeR... NoT DoWN tHE \"oNE TReE HIlL...\" (SUCKInG aS HeLL SHOw)a