The Office

After Hours

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 23, 2012 on NBC

• Another very boring installment

Andy forces the remaining Scranton staff to work overtime to make up for all the people in Tallahassee, where Dwight and Packer vie to be Nellie's vice president. Like I said in my previous review "Tallahassee", I think this season has been very good and the writers have been really pulling off this season without Steve Carell but this episode was boring just like the previous episode "Tallahassee". It was another Dwight episode and it was yet boring and kinda repetitive. I mean, the "bed bugs" thing was pretty ridiculous to me. I know other reviewers gave this episode positive reviews and I respect your opinions so please respect mine please. I've seen WAY funnier and better episodes than this episode and the previous episode "Tallahassee". Hopefully, the next episode will be better but I have seen two very boring and repetitive episodes in a row. Like I've said, it's very very rare for me to hate an episode of this show and I tried really to laugh at least once but I just couldn't. I just didn't feel it or laugh once. Overall, two very boring and repetitive "The Office" episodes in a row. 1/10