The Office

Booze Cruise

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Jan 05, 2006 on NBC

• A Proposal

First of all this was a awesome episode. This was a great opening. It was a great prank played by Jim with some help by Pam. Michael sends out a memo to the entire staff telling them about a surprise. The scene where Jim and Pam were in the conference room wondering what the surprise is, was a very cute one. The cruise was a very entertaining one. Michael dancing was so bad it was funny. Dwight being made think that he was driving the boat was very hilarious. I also enjoyed the scene with Jim, Pam, Roy, and Katy. It shows that these people belong together. I will let decide who belong with who. If you have the DVD, check out the deleted scenes. I think one part shows something that would be part another episode. When Michael told everyone that the boat is "sinking" it was a memorable one. The moment between Jim and Pam after the party got too wild was wonderfully acted. One of the bigger scenes in the episode was when Roy set the date for the wedding with Pam. The look on Jim's face remained me of Ross in the prom episode in Season 2 from Friends. I loved the scene after Michael was arrested and told Jim to never give up.

This was one of the better episodes of the season or at least the first half.
TBS