The Office

Christening

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Nov 04, 2010 on NBC

7.6

5.5
    Now we did get some funny moments here like Toby and his "issue" with God or Jim suspecting that Angela stole his baby only to find out she stole scones, but did this really feel like The Office to you? What I wanted from this week's episode from The Office is an episode that was in the workplace and the characters to deal with work related situations. We didn't get that this week. We got the whole office going to Cecelia's christening? This worked for "Andy's Play" when the whole office when to the play, but unfortunately it did not work here. Like I said, there was some funny parts but it just wasn't the Office we grew to love. Michael & Andy hopping on a bus to go to Mexico? Ridiculous, and none of that was remotely funny. Michael was just obnoxious here. This isn't Steve Carrel's Amateur Hour. Watching Michael act like an idiot has come from funny to just plain annoying.

Regardless of some funny one liners, this episode wasn't salvageable enough for me rate this anything higher than a 5.5.
CW