The Office

Conflict Resolution

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM May 04, 2006 on NBC

• Michael sloves some problems

Despite some flaws, this was a very good episode. The flaws were that Michael spent too much time on some of the problems in the office. Also shouldn't the redacted comments be put into another folder or just thrown away? Also shouldn't any complaints be put into the computer? Maybe that's why this branch could go under.

Okay now the good parts. Like I said earlier, it was pretty funny. Some of ways Michael tried to make the problems better or worse were pretty humorous. Another funny moment when Michael said that Angela had no complaints about Dwight six months ago. I like the callback from the Christmas episode with the baby poster. How all the people posed in their photos for their ID bages were funny too. Creed's was the best. The list of pranks that Jim played on Dwight that were read out were pretty funny. My favorite one was when Jim paid everyone to call him Duane. It's too bad you don't get to see them. After Dwight finds out about the special New York box (another great moment) it's an important part in the series. Remember when Jim was going plan a trip somewhere and Dwight said that he wasn't gong anywhere and Jim didn't retaliate? Well I think that with Pam planing her wedding, his mini-fight with her in this episode as well as past episodes, and Dwight's comment about the open job in Samford is the reason why Jim applied for the job. The ending was both funny (how Michael used photo shop to make the group photo so everyone can look they are smiling) and serious. (When picked up the phone listening to Jim's message looking angrily at his desk)