The Office

Doomsday

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Nov 03, 2011 on NBC

7.6
  • Wow! the users are really underrating this episode

I thought that this was a great episode of "The Office". Although, not the funniest episode I've ever seen but it was very enjoyable and I liked it for the most part. It was most certainly a major improvement over last week's episode "Spooked" (a Halloween episode that is sadly the worst of Season 8). Anyways, the users of this website really shouldn't be underrating this episode because it wasn't terrible. Okay, I agree with the users on last week's episode "Spooked" but this episode and the other episodes are just underrated and it's not right. Just because Steve Carell isn't in the show anymore, the users are just underrating because they think it sucks when the show is still having its charms and humor being excellent. There is a 1.5 and 2 so far for this episode. I wonder what more users are gonna give this episode. Anyways, this episode wasn't bad at all but I thought it could have been a little better. I didn't get any huge laughs except for the part when Kevin tells the staff where he thinks paper comes from and maybe Andy's "Closing Time" song in the beginning of the episode. The rest of the laughs in this episode are mildly funny but not super funny. Overall, a great episode of "The Office" that I honestly don't think should be so underrated. 8.5/10

TBS