The Office Forums

NBC (ended 2013)

Andy and Erin,,,,FINALLY!!!

nexpose

[1]Apr 12, 2012
    • level: 3

I know The Office is in its last gulps or whatever but I was wondering if people are as thrilled as me to see ERIN with ANDY finally? Or I guess officially. Their quirky style EXACTLY match and I can't get enough of them together, haha.

When it looked like it could happen which was over a season and a half ago I guess, I was surprised they didn't write it that way. I'm not sure what the writers will do but I hope there are lots of crazy antics between the two.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

HelloStuart

[2]Apr 12, 2012
    • level: 63
    I don't think this storyline really needed a reprise. If anything, it exemplifies the general laziness of Season 8.

antdude

[3]Apr 13, 2012
    • level: 27
    Meh for those two.

bennni

[4]Apr 27, 2012
    • level: 2
    I think it's wonderful that they're now back together, it was really disappointing seeing Erin with Gabe previously even though they've made it funny with the conflict between Andy and Gabe I still strongly believe that they should of kept them two (Andy & Erin) together in the first place, they're a great couple and match so well! I don't think they will ever beat Jim and Pam because everyone knows that they are a fantastic tv couple! best couple so far seen on tv series in my view.

mrjimmyjames

[5]Apr 29, 2012
    • level: 7

I don't know if I really care or not considering, well... it's most interesting when they can't have each other, like Erin at the Christmas party or for instance Jim and Pam pre-season 4. I knew it had to happen at some point and I thought they did a good job of playing it up for drama as much as they could but from this point its going to be hard to really care about a couple that's happy together. So I'm not exactly excited but I pretty much expected it.

Jim and Pam were fascinating until they finally got together in season 4 and the moment that happened they were dead to me. Who cares about a couple that's happy together? Why would you want to see that? That's not interesting.