The Office Forums

NBC (ended 2013)

Cody Horn as Jordan Garfield - She ever coming back?

Psy4potato

[1]Nov 14, 2011
    • level: 10

Unless I missed it in a passing line or something, but was Cody's character Jordan written out of the series? I thought she had some funny moments for the little screen time they gave her last season, and I was hoping to see more of her this season! She was a new character I looked forward to see more of!

(I looked in other threads and didn't see this discussed, but if I missed the thread feel free to direct me there!)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

mrjimmyjames

[2]Nov 15, 2011
    • level: 7

I forget exactly where I saw this but she was definetely dropped by the show. I guess she just didn't impress the producers enough with her stint and so now she's gone. I can't say that I really wanted her back for this season anyway. She didn't really seem to have a purpose on the show, so I'm not sure why they ever added her to begin with. She was just another pretty face but beyond that did not really contribute much to the show. My biggest problem with this is that they never explained where she went and nothing irks me more than a continuity error. I was very suprised by that considering The Office is usually very good about continuity.

Psy4potato

[3]Nov 20, 2011
    • level: 10
    Yeah, I would have at least like to hear Creed say he fired her or something. I just thought she had a few funny (small) moments with Pam & Creed last season, and thought she could have turned into a good addition to the show.