The Office Forums

NBC (ended 2013)

James Spader

pamhalpert

[1]Jul 19, 2011
    • level: 14

Steve Carrell was on Letterman tonight. (07/19/11), and he confirmed that James Spader Will be the new Regional Manager of Dunder Mifflin. I guess I will watch this train wreck until it jumps the tracks. How sad.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

startug

[2]Aug 3, 2011
    • level: 23
    Or you could just press the power button on your remote, press the logout button here, and just forget the whole thing. Otherwise, just shut your mouth and enjoy the show.

pamhalpert

[3]Aug 27, 2011
    • level: 14
    startug wrote:
    Or you could just press the power button on your remote, press the logout button here, and just forget the whole thing. Otherwise, just shut your mouth and enjoy the show.

Whatever to cool for the room. Go Fuck YourSelf!! I have watched this since the beginning. Over 3,000 posts?? Get a life you internet loser!!!

startug

[4]Aug 28, 2011
    Obviously, you're too mad. Chill the hell out, and leave. So what if I have 3000 posts? You have 1824 posts, and that's quite a bit. Go cry a river, ms. If you don't like the show, then simply don't watch it, you retard

drudager

[6]Sep 22, 2011
    • level: 13

Steve Carrell was on Letterman tonight. (07/19/11), and he confirmed that James Spader Will be the new Regional Manager of Dunder Mifflin. I guess I will watch this train wreck until it jumps the tracks. How sad.

lol. He ends up as the CEO ousting the horrible Kathy Bates as Jo Bennett. I guess that's how NBC is these days. "So bad it's good... sorta."

startug

[7]Sep 22, 2011
    After watching this "trainwreck", I'll have to say it wasn't that bad as you had thought it would be, but it was a bit weak. It was more of a bike hitting a bad bump and getting a bit scraped up. It's just the start though, and it'll probably incline in quality soon.

JNorRock

[8]Sep 22, 2011
    • level: 6

pamhalpert wrote:
    startug wrote:
    Whatever to cool for the room. Go Fuck YourSelf!! I have watched this since the beginning. Over 3,000 posts?? Get a life you internet loser!!!
    ***** ... You have over 1800 posts ... #Don'tThrowStonesIfYouLiveInAGlassHouse

Chaos_Zombie

[9]Sep 27, 2011
    • level: 10

James Spader was easily the best choice. He's the most unlike Michael Scott and that's what they needed. Thought he was great in this episode. The worst part was Andy as Manager since he's trying to be like Michael. Hopefully they change that but overall the episode was very funny. Better than the ones with Will Ferrell for sure (another Scott clone).

DevonTrahan

[10]Oct 13, 2011
    • level: 2

JNorRock wrote:

... You have over 1800 posts ... #Don'tThrowStonesIfYouLiveInAGlassHouse

Pfft. You don't have nearly enough posts to be making a statement like that

startug

[11]Oct 22, 2011
    Meh just forget Pam Halpert's post. He was acting really rude, but hell, nothing we can do with his attitude.