The Office Forums

NBC (ended 2013)

James Spader Is Leaving Already

neo979

[21]Mar 20, 2012
    • level: 6
    Apparently Kathy Bates is also taking on the role of... Charlie Harper???

http://www.tvshark.com/read/?art=arc8726
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

andrekus

[22]Mar 20, 2012
    • level: 3

So glad to hear Robert California is leaving. I can't decide who I find more annoying: California or Spader himself. Nellie has been great so far and seems to have repaired the show for me after all the damage California's annoying, useless interjection did to The Office.

If I had my way, Creed Bratton would be the boss. His 2 minutes as manager made me laugh harder than a large majority of the last 2 seasons. Season 8 started off a bit slow but the show is hilarious again. Most of season 7 was very boring and it was high time Michael was moved. His character really started to get on my nerves towards the end.

You guys mentioned a Dwight spinoff and I'm sure I won't be watching it. Whether it's about his farm or him at another job, it'll be a waste of my time. He's an annoying character who is only entertaining when pitted against a smartass like Jim or another weirdo on the show. He's a good balance of crazy and arrogance. Having an entire show based around him would be too much.

mrjimmyjames

[23]Mar 20, 2012
    • level: 7

[QUOTE="neo979"]Apparently Kathy Bates is also taking on the role of... Charlie Harper??? http://www.tvshark.com/read/?art=arc8726[/QUOTE]

How is it that Kathy Bates has time oustide of filming "Harry's Law" to play Charlie's ghost on Two and a Half Men but supposedly her schedule prevented her from continuing to appear on The Office? Sounds fishy to me.