The Office

Jury Duty

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 02, 2012 on NBC

• Dwight acted like a jerk in this episode which lowered my score a little

Dwight presses Jim for information from the trial he was a juror on. Meanwhile, Angela gives birth. I thought that this was a superb episode of "The Office". The only thing that does lower my score a little was Dwight acting like a jerk in this episode. I really didn't like it when he tries to bust Jim and get him fired about jury duty because the truth was that Jim got released from jury duty early and ended up taking a one week off. The episode did have some very funny parts to really enjoy. It was also good to see Pam again because while she is still considered a main character for this season, she was been absent for half, if not, most of the episodes this season. One of the parts that did definitely made me laugh hard was when Kevin said "I'm going to name him Lil' Kevin" and also when Kevin gave the baby a Call of Duty game. The ending of the episode was pretty nice as well and it's well worth a look. Overall, a superb episode of "The Office" but Dwight shouldn't have acted like a jerk in this episode and especially towards poor Jim. 9/10
CW