The Office

Niagara (1)

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Oct 08, 2009 on NBC

Part one of Pam & Jim's wedding, definitely a hilarious episode, and I am very impressed with season 6 so far, season 5 pales compared to this. The cold opening was one of my favorites of The Office. Everyone starting to the throw up almost seemed unreal but hysterical. I felt like I was watching an episode of Family Guy rather than The Office in the beginning, but it was still hysterical regardless.

Not only did this episode offer hilarity, it offered development and emotion that I'm sure got everyone at least almost tearing up. The development of course was Jim & Pam getting ready for their wedding, but then Jim blows it when he is giving a toast. Everyone is trying to keep a secret from Pam's grandmother, that she is pregnant.

Everyone expected Michael to blow the secret, but Jim eventually does it. The grandmother was surprisingly hilarious, everything about this episode was funny, a really great episode. Jim's toast to Pam was the sweetest and it really tied together all of those "little moments" Jim & Pam have shared over the years.