The Office

Niagara (1)

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Oct 08, 2009 on NBC

• The wedding of Jim and Pam

For some people this was years in the making. There was a lot of buildup and it didn't disappoint. This site made the choice to split into two episodes but if you watch, it's best to watch as one episode. This episode was good even with some weird things happening. Dwight as a ladies man? Yes you read that right. The women (a friend of Pam) was normal. Only one other time a women was interested in him (season 5 Valentine's episode) and Dwight showed none interest at all. It was even weirder that she wasn't turned off by Dwight's ways. I loved Dwight's choice of shirt. It was a shout out to The Hangover. I also wish that at least some of the wedding party was shown. That could've been a whole new episode. This being Jim and Pam I can understand.

Even with all of that there was much more good then bad. Kevin's hair piece was pretty funny as well as his I also liked that Pam's sister thought Kevin was Oscar's boyfriend. Speaking of Kevin and Oscar, they were really great in this episode. Another good thing was Andy. It was very amusing that he injured himself. It was nice to see Erin helping him out. The dance off remained me of the Cafe Disco episode. The scene with Jim, Dwight, Michael, and Pam's friend was also very good. I loved the speech Jim made about Pam. It might have been the best speech he has made. It didn't lose any luster when he accidentally revealed that Pam was pregnant. It was one of the few times Jim screwing up was funny. Great choice to play Pam's grandma. There were many other great parts to this episode but the best might have been the ending. Normally a dance number wouldn't work for this show but this one was done wonderfully. I really loved that the wedding was done at Niagara Falls Maid of the Mist but at the same time the church wedding was done. It was a nice mix of the two weddings. The ending was simply perfect.