The Office

Niagara (2)

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Oct 08, 2009 on NBC

A very special episode of The Office that I'm sure gave everyone a good feeling and made them tear up a bit if you're an emotional person. At this point, you wont care if this show might be going downhill or if it's run it's course. This is Jim & Pam's wedding, the moment we've all been waiting for since these two were first shown onscreen together in the first episode. There was hardly any flaws in this episode, and it was just so special, and the end was very heartwarming.

We've got a lot of character development that this could have been a season finale of some sort. (Michael hooking up with Pam's mom, Dwight sleeping Pam's best friend, of course Pam & Jim getting married) A very unexpected walk down the aisle as everyone dances down to the aisle with the Chris Brown song playing in the background. The mental picture bit was great, and I loved how Jim consoled Pam when she was sad.

Them getting married on the boat and how it kept switching back to the wedding at the church was perfect. Executed perfectly.
TBS