The Office

Phyllis' Wedding

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 08, 2007 on NBC

• Phyllis gets married. Michael tries to steal the show. He gets angry. But it ends up okay.

A lot of people were saying that they didn't like this episode very much. I didn't see it until last night (Sunday) and I laughed the whole way through. Michael was basically trying to make up for the last wedding as if it were only 6 months afterwards as opposed to actually being 30 something years. I've started to like Roy because of change of character even though I'm not sure how I feel about he and Pam leaving together. I just expected them to be together at the wedding, not further. I was sort of disappointed that Jan wasn't there even that probably would have added a bit too much to the storyline. I agree this is not the best episode, but it is a classic. It goes down to the basic character qualities of each person. And where was Ryan? Kelly would not have been okay with him not being with her. She would have "freaked out, gotten drunk, and told somebody" she "was pregnant." All in all, it ended well and was a good filler episode. Now I'm ready for some big things to happen.