The Office

Special Project

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Feb 09, 2012 on NBC

• A great episode!

Not a lot of comedy like with Michael Scott but this was definitely an eventful episode especially toward the end. I'm glad they're finally trying to give us what they got instead of trying to make Andy fill Michael Scott's shoes the whole time.. What I mean, I got the impression early on in the season that they were trying to make Andy as much like Michael Scott as possible. Maybe that's a bit exaggerated but still.

Now that he's gone it's time they start giving us something NEW and this episode did just that (in a way).

Jim and Pam are boring. Super boring. I think that new girl might add a little spice to their bland flavor. I'm not suggesting I think Jim should do anything but the drama will be nice!
  • Good episode

If that one girl does any thing to miss Jim and Pam up, I will stop watching the show

• Pam returns to work on Valentine's Day

Dwight is chosen for a task in Tallahassee and needs to pick some Scranton staffers to come with him. Pam comes back from maternity leave. Darryl tries to decipher a Valentine's Day gift from Val. I thought that this was a superb episode of "The Office". It wasn't my favorite episode but I really liked this episode for the most part. This episode didn't have a lot of funny parts but there were some funny parts and I did laugh out loud about a couple of times. The storyline in this episode was highly enjoyable though and it was very entertaining. It's also really good to see Pam again since she has been absent in half of the episodes of this season due to her being pregnant. The only things that did make my score a little low was a couple of parts being a little boring and Angela making those comments and offending poor Pam in the beginning of the episode such as when she said "Oh, I'm losing weight and don't want to look like a hippo" (or something like that). I'm sorry but I feel like she is being a complete b*** to Pam. Other than that, this episode was superb for the most part. I was wish I reviewed this as my set of Valentine's Day reviews but I didn't have time. Overall, this was a superb semi-Valentine's Day themed episode of "The Office". 9/10