The Office

Spooked

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Oct 27, 2011 on NBC

• Speechless.

I couldn't agree more with fleecej. I'm just baffled that they haven't pulled the plug early or gone crawling back to Steve Carell on their hands and knees with a blank check begging him to return!

First of all, I'm extremely disappointed with how weak Robert California turned out to be as a character. How could they just completely nail it on the season 7 finale only to come back the following season and roll him off a cliff? They should have put him in the regional manager's seat instead..

Speaking of Andy, are you kidding me? A character who shined through four whole seasons and even starred in hollywood blockbusters, Andy plays the role of the Michael Scott's replacement and does so just miserably - it's barbaric even. His facial expressions seem forced and he has lost any sense of wit. They've even resorted to overusing sexual innuendos in a desperate plight to suck the laughter out of the viewers. Oops.

Jim. Where to begin? Please, someone take the floor for this one because I just don't even know what to say. Except this: just stop, please. K thanks, bye.