The Office

The Dundies

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Sep 20, 2005 on NBC

• A great start to an even better season!

I'd have to say, out of all of the office episodes, that this is one of my favorites. A lot of interesting stuff happens in this episode, and i think it was a perfect way to start off the new season.

The thing I like about this episode, is how great of a connection there is between Jim and Pam. Although some people thinks this makes the show a lot like a soap opera, I feel that the Jim-Pam relationship is a huge part of the show and personally, I am a huge fan of that. Sounds really pathetic, but it's not just me.

When I say that this episode has a lot of things happening in it, I mean a lot more compared to the other episodes. Not every episode do you get to see the employees out of their normal environment, which was nice for a change. Also, you don't get to see Pam drunk very often, even at all actually. Also, Dwight flaunting his Deputy skills on Pam was classic of him.

I find this show has many ways of keeping itself very real. In most shows, when theres a plot turn, it will tell you why. A huge plot turn was when Pam showed up back at the Chili's because of a fight between Roy and herself, and we never know the reason because of this.

Anyway, I feel that this was a great way to start off the season.
TBS