The Office

The Dundies

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Sep 20, 2005 on NBC

• This is a fake story but it was just something funI wanted to write for my own amusement. Read it for fun as well!

(Dwight comes out of his office furious and yells to make an anouncement.)

Dwight:Everybody I have an anouncement, there seems to be graffiti made by our terrible ladies. The bathroom is a privledge, and if your not going to act like ladies, then your privledge is taken away.

(Pam comes out with her arms crossed.)

Pam:Your going to take away our bathroom?

Dwight:Yes.

Pam:But where are we ladies suppose to... you know, go?

Dwight:Hold it for the whole day, cross those legs because we now have two men rooms.

All Offic Men:YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pam:I have a feeling I shouldn't have had those two cokes in a row.

(Everybody goes back to work and a couple hours past, then goes to Pam.)

Pam:Doh, still four hours till closing time.

(Pam crosses her legs tight holding it.)

Jim:Hey Pam got these papers for you here to file and...OH!

(Jim actidentally drops some of his coffee on the desk and it slowly drips and drips.)

Pam:OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

(Pam quickly runs to the bathroom but is immediately stopped by Dwight.)

Dwight:Where do you think your going?

(Pam is tapping her feet in place holding it in.)

Pam:Dwight please, I'm begging you I really need to use the toillet right now.

Dwight:Sorry, now get back to work.

(Pam is spining and hopping in circles. She goes back to her desk and sits down, but her stomach growls and her legs are shaking and hopping like when you gotta go.)

Pam:EEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! Starting to leak, can't hold peeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!

(Pam crosses her legs tight and scrouches them up to her stomach so she looks like a ball. Also shaking a little as well.)

Pam:AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim:What's wrong Pam?

Pam:I really need to use the restroom's toilet but Dwight keeps stopping us. Oh, I'm gonna explode.

Jim:Dwight.

Dwight:What?

Jim:Let Pam use the toilet.

Dwight:Sorry no can do, I-

(Dwight is knocked out by Pam's high heel that flings off her foot because she's losing control.)

Jim:Now Pam, we'll talk to the boss about this later, go.

(Pam runs right into the restroom, to a stall that has a quarter meter on it. She runs back to Jim with her legs crossed shaking.)

Pam:Jim, I need a quarter, NOW!!!!!!!!!11

(Jim gives Pam the quarter, she runs back to the bathroom, slots the quarter and runs in the stall shuts the door, and her feet are shown at the bottom of the door as she does her buisness.)

Pam:AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! OH THANK LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE END
TBS