The Office

The Incentive

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Sep 29, 2011 on NBC

7.8
  • Not as good as last week's episode "The List" but it was still great

I thought that this was a great episode of "The Office". Even without Steve Carell, I honestly think this show can still be great. While this episode wasn't as good as last week's episode "The List", it was still a great episode and I really liked it for the most part. That new CEO dude named Robert California is a pretty good character and he seems to be kinda tough. I wonder if we will still see Jo (Kathy Bates) soon even though Robert California (James Spader) has her job. My score was a little low because some parts in this episode just seemed to get a little boring and kinda lacked. Kevin not talking right in the beginning of the episode was very funny. The beginning of the episode with Kevin saying that he would go to "Sea World" was very funny. Andy telling the workers on what he will do if they get 500 points, 1000 points, or something like that was very funny. Dwight's appearance in this episode was definitely very funny. The storyline with Robert California challenging the Dunder Mufflin workers to raise prices or something like that was pretty interesting. The "cold coffee" joke definitely made me LOL. The very ending with Andy getting a tattoo on his butt and it was a dog tattoo was definitely entertaining. Overall, a great episode of "The Office"... can't wait to see how the season will go without Steve Carell. 8.5/10