The Office

Turf War

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM May 03, 2012 on NBC

• Cool Andy!

Andy seems very conscious about his job and probably he's planning to do something while having tea.
  • A ramp in a continuing downhill.

No need to say what everyone else has already said, but since Michael left, the show has been terrible. I mean really bad. But this episode was a bit of an improvement. The biggest improvement of this episode was definitely the Jim-Dwight dynamic. Jim was doing some classic prank pulling and just all around messing with Dwight, and Dwight with his extreme and unhelpful tactics while trying to distract Chris Bauer's character. It's Jim and Dwight that made me fall in love with this show in the first place (besides Michael Scott, but there's nothing they can do about that). It was also good to see Andy grow some balls for once, going and getting the sale or whatever, I was kind of confused about what exactly was going on there. Although I can't help but feel that I've seen this before, because I have. Season five, episode twenty-three, Michael Scott Paper Company, and it was better. But It's good to see David Wallace again, and hopefully with him back Robert California will be gone. I can only hope.