The Office

WUPHF.com

Aired Thursday 9:00 PM Nov 18, 2010 on NBC

Lets face it, The Office hasn't had a good episode in weeks, but this episode was loads better than the last one and we have a couple of good one liners here. But as I was watching this episode, it just reminded me that I only watch for the characters now, not the comedy which I have mentioned before. This episode did bring one or two laughs, but it almost completely fell short. But when Michael was mentioning everyone in the office, and Dwight got the contract being void by Angela, I actually enjoyed these scenes. Dwight and the Hay story line, absolutely ridiculous, and definitely not entertaining.

Jim trying to find things to do without actually doing anything was entertaining but Jim was just to put it bluntly, out of character half the time. Michael & Ryan surprisingly stole the show here, with wrapping up the entire episode, but like I said, this show is definitely not that funny anymore, at least compared to other things on television that surpassed Office's comedy in so many ways.

The characters remain intriguing though, which will remain my only reason to continue watching.