help with finding a certain episode

aleeming

[1]May 19, 2008
    • level: 2
    I remember watching an episode where this man came on with this fancy machine and showed what Oprah would look like if she were Asian or Caucasian etc.. and they were talking about this reality show that was premiering where this white girl gets made over to look like a black girl and same with a white man.. and then a black woman I think gets made over to look like a white woman and it showed their life and stuff like that.....I dont really care what episode of oprah that was. I care more about what that reality show was called?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

granolabar

[2]Nov 11, 2008
    • level: 1

on todays show Dr. Oz was on and a lady in the audience had a toenail fungus. I found out the quiest way to cure that is to use Listerine on them toes. I'm surprised at the dr and he didnt tell the person that. mine was caused from using nail polish too, just think how it could have spread to your fingernails and into your food. I am also looking for the show that you are referring to also.

Clemontine

[3]Dec 6, 2008
    • level: 23
    Anyone know what episode was about the Blue Zones? The four healthiest places in the world?