The Oprah Winfrey Show

(ended 2011)

RoxieVelma

The Oprah Winfrey Show Fan Reviews (112)

7.8
  • Awesome! This is a School of Life! She is the most influential woman of the real world. She is simple, spiritual, and wonderful human being. Oprah Show is educative and she always try to practice what Jesus teaching LOVE first. I love this woman!

"Oprah and Friends" Teach Course in Miracles
    Congratulations!... and thank you Oprah!

Oprah Winfrey will be letting out all the stops on her XM Satellite Radio program this coming year. Beginning January 1, 2008, will offer a year-long teaching A Course in Miracles. A lesson a day throughout the year will completely cover the 365 lessons from the Course in Miracles Workbook. So, what's A Course in Miracles and what does it teach?
    Course in Miracles teach Jesus's teachings. Basically Love and Forgiveness and it's really amazing!!
    I use to have myself the wonderful opportunity to live in Wisconsin Dells (Endeavour Academy for Course in Miracles) to get lessons with master Teacher about Course in Miracles. I've been there for one year and it was really a great time to learn and practice. It was a really great time in my life.

By the end of the year, Oprah & Friends listeners will have completed all of the lessons laid out in the Course in Miracles Workbook. Those who finish the Course will have a wholly redefined spiritual mindset New Age worldview that includes the belief that God is everyone and everything. Teaching A Course in Miracles will be Oprah longtime friend and special XM Satellite Radio reporter Marianne Williamson who also happens to be one of today's premier New Age leaders. She and Conversations with God author Neale Donald Walsch co-founder the American Renaissance Alliance in 1997, that later became the Global Renaissance Alliance of New Age leaders, that changed its name again in 2005 to the Peace Alliance. This Peace Alliance seeks to usher in an era of global peace founded on the principles of Spirituality that they are now referring to as a civil rights movement for the soul. Thanks again Oprah. It's really a GREAT thing!
    Celia Bitencourth