The O'Reilly Factor Forums

Weekdays 8:00 PM on FOX News ChannelIn Season

This guy takes an undeserved beating

emmsee

[1]Jun 17, 2006
    • level: 3
    For no good reason, IMO.

Even Letterman didn't give him a fair shake.  He went after Bill and said he never even watched his show!
    If you don't like him, don't watch his show.   There are so many that just can't help themselves apparently.

I'm a fan, I give his show an 8.8 - He does a lot of good things.  He says stuff I don't agree with, too - but I like his honesty.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

FMunro3251

[2]Aug 28, 2006
    • level: 2

i personnaly cannot stand him, but he is ok sometimes.  but i mean he doesnt always give his guests or the people he talks about a fair shake so, i dont really like him. 

if that sounded mean, i didnt intend it to be, that is just my personal opinion

EveningPrimrose

[3]Oct 9, 2006
    • level: 5
    I love O'Reilly! I love his straightforward, no holds barred style.

ShinobiKobun

[4]Mar 29, 2007
    • level: 1
    emmsee wrote:
    For no good reason, IMO.

Even Letterman didn't give him a fair shake.  He went after Bill and said he never even watched his show!
    If you don't like him, don't watch his show.   There are so many that just can't help themselves apparently.

I'm a fan, I give his show an 8.8 - He does a lot of good things.  He says stuff I don't agree with, too - but I like his honesty.
    I agree! I think he's right,most of the time. He tells it,like it is,and some people,can't handle The Truth.

ha-Y-n1

[5]Apr 2, 2007
    • level: 5
    FMunro3251 wrote:

i personnaly cannot stand him, but he is ok sometimes.  but i mean he doesnt always give his guests or the people he talks about a fair shake so, i dont really like him. 

if that sounded mean, i didnt intend it to be, that is just my personal opinion

he gives everyone a fair shake until they start bloviating then he'll just rip them a new one or cut their mic, I love when he cuts the mic, lol!

bibliotech

[6]Apr 6, 2007
    • level: 3

The thing about O'Reilly - he has a lot of liberals on - when he brings up a subject he will most often invite people with opposing points of view to discuss it - he has some good segments too - the one with veteran TV stars, the Dennis Miller one and the lady who does body language are always interesting.

CellBlocknutter

[7]Apr 29, 2008
    • level: 14
    He gets everything he diserves. Thats what talk shows host are to expect. The perks in his job outweighs any stress he gets - He;d have given up years ago otherwise.