A The Originals Community
Thursday 9:00 PM on The CW

The Originals S01E07: "Bloodletting"

OH OKAY, I think I get it now. No seriously, I think I finally understand what The Originals is supposed to be about. The Originals is not some Bourbon Street power tussle, it's not some bafflingly low-stakes, small-beans conflict between ancient ego-trippers and a rag-tag group of warring witches. What it IS is a borderline disturbing domestic violence saga. No, really. I've been harboring a creeping realization these past few weeks, but this week it finally came to the fore: The Originals is not about family loyalty, it's about family destruction. It's about how families fall apart; it's about how siblings and lovers betray one another; it's about utter self-immolation. Basically, The Originals is about suicide bombings of the heart. The initial premise and the setting, two things I was never wild about: Those were misdirects. As it turns out, it never mattered where this conflict played out. We're looking at the possible end days of the Mikaelsons as a unit, and for some reason this disturbing revelation has brought me so much comfort. It makes so much more sense! Turning this series into a study of casual cruelty invites so many more powerful feelings and so much more emotional engagement than simply being told that the characters hold old grudges and, I don't know, want to seize control of night club courtyards. That stuff never rang true to me, never really hooked me. But "Bloodletting" was an ugly episode—beautifully written—about ugly intentions. If you hadn't yet bought into the mantra "It's like a more mature version of The Vampire Diaries," we can't deny it now. This show is DARK.

Man, I'm serious, The Originals' writers have been the hardest-working people in town. They took an obviously slapped-together premise and a set of peripheral characters and furiously worked to make everything all coherent and compelling. "Bloodletting" proved that I was wrong to hope for a Mikaelson team-up, or a "Marcel and Klaus versus the world"-type dynamic. No, it turns out what The Originals needed all along was for Klaus (and also, apparently, Tyler) to become the absolute cruelest versions of themselves we've ever seen, and then witness as every other character shifts to withstand their attacks. I already loved Rebekah, Hayley, and Elijah, and felt most invested in them as heroes, but after what they went through in this episode, those feelings have really intensified. I even like Marcel again? I think I even like Marcel again.

"Bloodletting" was a terrific episode, but more importantly it felt like the start of something new, exciting, and admirably dark. Let's talk about the best parts.

Fight Night!

So, the first phase of making me care about Marcel was unveiling Marcel's vampire fight club! It was already a very good idea to make daylight rings scarce and highly sought-after, but making vampires FIGHT for them was the best. I still have a weird aversion to seeing women get punched in the face by burly dudes, but at least the lady vampire ended up winning, right? (Until Klaus ran in and broke her neck.) But still, what an excellent start to the episode! And the moment when Klaus and Elijah stood united in the middle of the circle was particularly powerful, even though at that point I had no idea just how fleeting that alliance would be. 

Witch Fashion

Davina's hair! That other witch's fingernails! This is not a related story, but the first time I ever saw an iPad in real life was on an airplane and it was being used by an African-American lady with extremely long Flo Jo nails. To this day I firmly believe that if Apple included this imagery in its advertising campaign, the iPad would finally become a hit, what do you think?

Davina and Josh

Okay, no, THIS was a very good subplot. Klaus' compulsion over Josh had turned Josh into a sloppy minion, so Marcel caught onto the scheme. But instead of murdering one of the VERY, VERY FEW GAY CHARACTERS ON ALL OF THE CW (rant for another day), Marcel decided to let Josh chill with Davina for an afternoon while she brutally scrubbed his brain of the compulsion while also becoming his bestie. Their bonding over being teenage outcasts was one of the more clever parallels this show has come up with and it both brought out Davina's personality (she smiled, even!) as well as established that Josh even HAS a personality. More of this subplot, please. So much more.

The Ghosts of Mystic Falls

One of the more troubling aspects of The Originals has been its decision to mostly ignore the recent history in favor of ancient history. Obviously it needed to attract outside viewers (and it seems to have succeeded, so, fair enough), but I couldn't help but feel like many of the shenanigans of Mystic Falls had been forgotten too soon. But this episode contained several callbacks to the mothership, including Klaus's recounting of having to murder his hybrid army (plus Tyler's mom) during one especially weird Early Spring Town-wide Christmas Party. Further, a casual reference to the condition of Caroline's broken heart brought back tons of angsty memories, and I for one really dug that. A handful of retcons or outright divergences have started to spring up on The Originals, but I definitely hope some of the more major emotional arcs of the recent past will be honored in this way.

Tyler the "Piece of Shh--"

Well, after Tyler ignored Caroline for a summer and then basically dumped her, he was not really on my list of favorites. But I did NOT expect him to go full-on villain in this episode. And you know what? He wears it well. At no point did I ever view him as a credible threat to Klaus, but my blood was BOILING when he was mistreating Hayley. And yes, his theory that Hayley's baby's blood could create hybrids was verified, but he was ultimately proved wrong about Klaus's intentions and helped cause as big a rift between the Mikaelsons as we've ever seen. But, and this is unsolicited advice for both Tyler AND this show: Forget about the hybrids already. What an utter failure of mythology they ended up being. For entire seasons, The Vampire Diaries tried to convince us that hybrids were this big unstoppable species, but the Salvatores routinely stomped them like Goombas. Even Tyler just casually murdered Dwayne the hybrid like it was NBD. So, again, can we not with the hybrids anymore? Tyler and Klaus's epic showdown ended with Klaus easily stabbing Tyler in the chest and reminding him that he's nothing. Klaus was right! It was far more interesting seeing Tyler immediately go into scheming mode and team up with Marcel. I think he'll definitely be better at scheming than brawling. Tyler, get real about fist-fighting a 1,000-year-old immortal. Anyway, yeah: In this episode Hayley called Tyler a "piece of sh--" and HE WAS.

The Werewolf "Village"

This was part of what Elijah charitably referred to as the werewolf "village" where Hayley's bloodline had been living. Haha oh man. Werewolves are basically hobos now. Dwayne was just a sexy hobo werewolf. R.I.P. Dwayne.

Klaus's Darkness

I basically like Klaus in every way, but I'd forgotten just how compelling he is when he's legitimately scary. It was one thing when he was brawling with Tyler and I was sort of on Klaus's side. But when he was merely accused of having ulterior motives and decided to BITE Elijah? Brutal. So brutal. And then came the centerpiece of the episode: his emotional terrorism of Rebekah. That's when this series for me took a turn into disturbing territory. Not only did she LIVE with someone threatening her very existence, he was also forcing her to help him against her will, under threat of punishment. The elegance of Klaus is that he's usually pretty sympathetic, even when he's evil: He's logical, but he's prone to emotional outbursts over things that are pretty understandable. But for someone who veers wildly between sympathetic and loathsome, he's definitely back in loathsome mode now. I'm into it.

The Bite

Right away it was established that Klaus's werewolf venom won't actually kill Elijah, but the bite was more brutal in a symbolic sense. Klaus's argument was that if those closest to him still distrusted him (after several months of effort to earn their trust) then he should just become the villain they'd painted him as. Which: heartbreaking. But also: Settle down, jerk. Any tentative truce these wildly different brothers had been forming went out the window in this episode, and it totally destabilized our expectations of where The Originals might be headed. Personally, nothing is more poisonous to a serialized drama than predictability, and this bite was a big signal that from now on, anything can happen. 

Rebekah's Heartache

I mean, don't get me started. I probably have an unhealthy portion of my emotions invested in Rebekah. She is the best, and Claire Holt is one of my favorite actresses on TV. Notice what's going on in her eyes even when she's just listening to someone talk. EVERYTHING. Everything is going on in her eyes. That look on her face when Marcel showed her the Garden and then revealed it was the location where their Happily Ever After was meant to be built. Man, she was back to being that vulnerable creature who just wanted to be a regular high school girl in some weird Southern town. Or her look of both curiosity and terror when Marcel openly daydreamed about a life without Klaus. Or when she bit back her tears while Klaus revealed himself as the foremost domestic abuser in her life, and she lied to him about Marcel's plot, thereby aligning herself with someone who'd been her enemy only hours earlier. See what I'm saying? ANYTHING can happen now. Team Rebekah, though. Always and forever.

Although The Originals has had a few standout episodes in its brief run, "Bloodletting" felt like the most important one yet. Again, it's hard to overemphasize how much this show has suddenly transcended some rather dire set-up. YES. Here we go.

QUESTIONS

... Tyler: Sympathetic or too rude?

... Should the Mikaelsons continue to fight it out more or immediately resolve their differences?

... Are you rooting for Marcel yet?

... Should Davina and Josh become friends on social media, or will Marcel find out?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 5/20/2016

Season 3 : Episode 22

437 Comments
Comments (437)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Personally, I love Marcel and I want to see him and Klaus be badass together. Father and son style. I still like the idea that Klaus raised him from a child to an adult.
Flag
Considering that there really isn't much lore about hybrid werewolf vampires, Vampires usually cannot have children and witches cannot be both a vampire and a witch. It seems the show is making up the rules as it goes. It would be interesting what powers the baby that shouldn't have happened will have. The baby could even have grandma Mikaelson's witch powers. Hayley's mysterious family heritage may even throw in a few more curves into the baby's gene pool.
Flag
If this show is about redeeming Klaus, they have a LONG way to go. I enjoy the original sibling banter a lot, but it is necessary to show how awful Klaus can be (specially to those who don't know him from TVD)... But I don't think this show will be about family destruction, it will come back to family loyalty... not soon, though.

I hated Tyler and loved him at the same time. I hated what he was doing but I was enjoying him as villain a lot more than as a "hero" in TVD. When Tyler said that: "Caroline will still hate you if... whatever" I couldn't stop thinking: Poor Tyler, he doesn't know that Caroline doesn't hate Klaus anymore.

The show has improved a lot, now I am invested in almost all the characters and I don't even know who I am rooting for, that's cool. Elena is not here and that's another bonus.
Flag
The mythology behind the baby is very confusing. Like many people, I'm confused as to how it can be a hybrid when vampires are created and not born. Logically (yes, I did say logically), that would mean that it can only be a werewolf but maybe because its father is a hybrid, the baby inherited special blood? Or maybe, Klaus' bio dad was from the same royal clan of werewolves Hayley seems to be from and that was why they were able to create a baby together? Ugghh..! Giving myself a headache here.
Flag
How does Elijah become hotter with each episode?

:)
Flag
But like, actually....
Flag
1) I'm for sympathetic. Tyler's lost everything (ok, originally, not Caroline) at the hands of Klaus. For him, it's become 'desperate times calling for desperate measures." So it's understandable that he'd like the same to happen to Klaus. (Though, totally not condoning his treatment of Hayley. Hayley's awesome, Tyler!)
2) As much as I would love for the 3 siblings to just have a heart-to-heart, hug, and become the best of friends, they are at their most entertaining when they're at odds. So, I'd like to enjoy (at their relationship's expense, of course) a little more of their sibling rivalry.
3) Nope. He's still a big, obnoxious jerk to me.
4) Yes! Their scenes were so cute. I think they should be super best friends!
Flag
The Mikaelsons in-fighting has been done to death in TVD already, enough is enough. Show some family bonding already and find a common threat, but something more than a wannabe vampire king who can get stomped in a second. But i guess that his is the catch with this show, how can you make 3 immortal beings all be the "good" guys when in the current lore there is nothing more dangerous than them?
Flag
I just have to say that Josh and Davina are my two favorite characters now. I really hope that when all is said and done Klaus doesn't kill Josh once he learns that he isn't under compulsion anymore. Hated Tyler this episode, but I was waiting for Klaus to let Elijah know just what he had done to make him that way. I hated the way Klaus killed Tyler's mother like that.
Flag
Just want to wave around my undying sympathy for klaus seeing as he's getting hated on all over this ep.

Sure, he's selfish, he's cruel, dangerous, unpredictable, hurtful, paranoid, sensitive, damaged and diabolical. Those are some of my favourite things about him.

Klaus is like a Shakespearean tragedy on our screens, desperately needing love and the faith of his family but entirely unable to admit or give these things and terrified of putting himself in a position where he is legitimately open to emotional hurt. Poor bastard.

That's what makes him such a compelling and complex character to watch. Forget all the murders he's committed over the years, who hasn't? But no one else has so spectacularly tangled themselves up in such a lonely web. He's totally stuck. He's running in circles. He's broken himself.

Not expecting everyone to agree with me, but Klaus I love you anyway
Flag
Ugh, Tyler. Not only is he the worst boyfriend in existence, he also goes around terrorizing pregnant ladies and plotting to kill their babies?? WTF, man. H8 him so much right now.
Flag
For someone who's only just starting season 3 of TVD, this episode was a major spoiler! Tyler's a hybrid?! Suprise! lol
I only gave TVD another go because The Originals is so good but now i have to binge through 2 seasons of TVD just to catch up to the storyline or face more spoilers...
Flag
I finally figured out why I don't love Klaus, like so many of you do. On paper he should be my favorite character, a very handsome and charismatic fictional bad boy - I normally love those. Spike from Buffy was my first tv crush and I'd take Damon over Stephan any day, but I've never taken to Klaus.

It's not the killing or any other of his horrible deeds, it's the whining. There's nothing as off putting to me as an poor me attitude, and Klaus spends so much time acting like a petulant teenager who thinks life is like so unfair and nobody understands him.
I've tried really hard to like him, because he's oh so pretty and beautifully acted, but until he stops whining I just won't
Flag
Right?!?! It's really stupid how he's in a constant state of butt-hurt because people don't trust him because he doesn't keep his word, and will likely kill them anyway. When Damon told him he needed to stop being a dick for the sake of being so (which was rich coming from Damon, I know), I was so happy someone said it. A character with absolutely no insight into themselves, who never grows or changes gets boring fast. Klaus is such a man-child, and I just want Eric Northman to come out of nowhere and rip Klaus a new one, because he's three times his age and actually understands himself! Also, Pam would reduce him to angry man-child tears.
Flag
That would be the best spin off ever! They're even all in Louisiana! They won't though our TV s would melt from soo much hotness on screen at one time, then they'd have law suits and have to buy everyone a new TV :p. But aren't Eric and klaus the same age? A thousand right lol.
Flag
Thank you, I was thinking of Russell.
Flag
Yes he's much older though I don't think he's the one to give Klaus advice on being sane rational or mature lmao
Flag
LOL! That would be an amazing crossover :D

Flag
The first picture reminded me of the second. I guess it speaks more for the angles directors choose than the similarities between the actresses.

Flag
I always hated Tyler. Since the first rapey and douchy scenes in TVD. I was hoping Klaus would kill him off but at least he works much better as a villain. Of course much of his villainy is because of Klaus, I'm not completely unsympathetic, but the dude is a douche and annoying, can't help disliking him.

I'm not sure if I like the Mikaelsons better as a group or bickering. They are very entertaining and interesting either way. I'm still undecided with Marcel too, he's not bad, I admit that, but not exactly rooting for him either. I like the character much better than when the show started though so they're doing something right.

I liked the bonding teens but Elijah is still the best, my toes just go all curly whenever he's on the screen.
Flag
Sorry but why the hell did Hayley go all bitchy on Tyler? Hello, its because of HER Klaus killed all the hyrbids - SHE inspired the massacre by dragging Tyler into the process just so that she could get some info on her family from Prof. Shane. Oh, and in the end Klaus killed Tyler's mom and did not even make Hayley suffer one bit for plotting against him. So yeah, I enjoyed Tyler torturing that bitch, she deserved it for all those hybrids that died because of her ratting out their plan to Klaus.
Flag
Ditto!

The ONLY reason Hayley gets any sympathy from me is because she's pregnant. What I wish could happen is that after Hayley gives birth, that Tyler or someone else kills her double-dealing, back-stabbing ass.

Hayley came to Mystic Falls with her own agenda. First she was working with Shane behind everyone's back and then she sold Tyler out when he was trying to get the hybrids out from under Klaus' control. Also, let's not forget she was privy to all the deaths before they happened like the crazy Reverend who blew himself up along with 11 other people, then the 12 hybrids and the 12 witches that were basically murdered all so Shane could achieve his goal and in the process Hayley would get the information about her parents.

Really!?

Hayley's behavior is just another prime example of how some people think that the end justifies the means, meaning they can hurt/kill as many people as they deem necessary to achieve their goals but when Karma comes a-calling they just can't seem to wrap their heads about why anyone would want revenge on them.

I'm not really digging the Elijah/Hayley thing as things are/were already on shaky ground with the two brothers. What happened to Elijah being in love with Katherine???

More +
Flag
Agreed. Everyone's flipping out on Tyler for hurting Hayley, but why wouldn't he? Yes, she's pregnant and that's wrong in our eyes, but in terms of the story? Not only is it believable, but I was kind of happy to see him do it. Hayley got off scott free, she GOT LAID by Klaus (jealous lol), and now she lives in this nice ass mansion. Yeah she may dislike Klaus and be in danger, but Tyler doesn't see or know any of that. From his perspective, she got the better deal and it's not fair at all. Klaus ruined Tyler's life, irreversibly tainted his relationship with Caroline, and took away the only family Tyler had left. If Tyler has to take her out to get back at Klaus, so be it.

And Hayley's "It was for my family" reason was not a good one. She was abandoned, either her parents are dead or something happened, but having a bunch of people murdered, turning your back on your friend who you have feelings for and sending him to his death, is not worth some info on a flashdrive. Especially since it may or may not be useful to you. I'm glad she still hasn't found the answers, seems like a good punishment for her sins.
More +
Flag
I've kind of forgotten how I didn't care for Hayley in TVD, but in TO, she's one of my favorite characters. How did that happen?
But still, I didn't like Tyler going after her like that. I'm pretty sure he didn't have her betrayal in mind when he kidnapped her and stole her blood. His motives seem pretty focused on ruining Klaus's life, and all Hayley is to him is an object to make that happen.
Flag
I know. I'm just saying aside from basic morals, Tyler has no reason to care about Hayley's wellbeing.
Flag
The Originals=BIG YES!!! TVD=Zzz..no more !!! Even Tyler jumps ship and now on The Originals. Cool!
Flag
Klaus and Rebekah's scene together at the end there was amazing. Klaus was acting like a legit psychopath.
Flag
Kidnapping Hayley is one thing but Tyler's treatment of Caroline ... well I feel no sympathy for him really. IDK what you think Price but I think he deserved beating Klaus gave him ...

Flag
His hand is so clearly in his armpit LOL!
Flag
I fucking love everyone on this show and I LOATHE Klaus. He has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Even when he saves someone it's usually because HE was the one who almost killed them first, like that is literally all he does. He fucks shit up and then plays the hero by trying to save everyone from himself basically. How people fall for his shit is beyond me....And hating Tyler while wanting KLAUS to be with Caroline? Like, why do you hate Caroline? I wouldn't wish Klaus on anyone, my God.
Flag
LOL .. sorry about my deleted comment (phone problems)

But, anyway Klaus is like a mass-murderer. His emotional outbursts and obvious instability not mention that DARKNESS + that messed up childhood. Makes it interesting. It's compelling to see what awful (and I truly mean awful) thing he will do next. His presence makes the show exciting.
Flag
and I understand that it's interesting to watch, but I was talking about him as a person and it bothers me how people easily forgive everything he does while they complain about other people...I understand that you like watching him and it's entertaining but that is only if you take him for what he is and not try to make him into something he isn't....Calling him a hero? Someone to ROOT for? NOPE. That's what I was talking about.

Like, Tyler for example is called 'piece of shit' because he went nuts (and by nuts I mean, he tried to kill a girl who double-crossed him once and had her input in the whole hybrid massacre and would probably kill him before if she had a chance and if that was what Klaus wanted and he tried to kill her because he didn't want Klaus to make an army and destroy everyone and everything, and not like...killed a bunch of innocent people like Klaus probably would've done in the situation lol Lesser than two evils lol Like at least Tyler has....a reason for that? Unlike Klaus, who does fucked up things because he's a fucking brat and then expects people to forgive him.) after this shithead ruined his life, while Klaus is glorified? And PRAISED when he does something 'nice' (And by nice I mean, he was probably the one who fucked it up before but then played 'nice' by fixing what he did, I am repeating myself but this is literally what he does)? Like, remember how everyone started being all 'awwww Klaus is so nice to Caroline, this scene is so compelling' (when he fed her his blood to cure her)....And then ppl were like 'fuck off Tyler you tried to kill her, Klaus is such a hero, he saved her!' while forgetting that the true asshole there was Klaus because Tyler was sired to him and he MADE him bite Caroline, and he fought against it but it was stronger than him, so it all started with Klaus, but everyone forgot that ofc. They all remembered that he 'cured' her. This goes for basically EVERYTHING he does.
More +
Flag
And people keep forgetting how Klaus randomly stabbed Caroline because he was mad. And they want HIM to be with her? OK.
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
Flag
excellently pointed out!!
Flag
thank you! I am surprised no one else brought it up lmao it's so obvious for me
Flag
i guess we're all thinkin' about it, however our words and thoughts are controlled by his character's awesomeness, never realizing how much damage and despair he would create in real life!
Flag
well, to tell yo the truth...the main reason I watch TO is Rebekah, I adored her from the first second I saw her in TVD and really hoped she will be one day a main character. well, here she is now in a great show, far from TVD mess and cheesy schemes. And hell yeah! Elijah, he is awesome!
Flag
I don't even think he's awesome, he's just whiny and embarrassing at this point ....Elijah is awesome, Klaus is a joke lol
Flag
TYLER GETTING SHIT DONE. Lmao I love how everyone is against Klaus and we're supposed to root for Klaus? LOLOLOLOLO SUREE

Flag

lmao klaus r u dumb or....? he just bit Elijah but Hayley is right there lol she can cure him immediately basically.....Why is Klaus the lead again? (2)
Flag
Only Klaus' blood can cure a werewolf bite. Not that it matters with Elijah as he won't die from it.
Flag
I am pretty sure the blood of the baby inside Hayley can cure a werewolf bite too, considering how it helped MAKE a hybrid, so if Elijah bit Hayley, he would've been cured, I think...
Flag
AND KLAUS FFS STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM, THEY HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO NOT BELIEVE YOU, THEY DIDN'T BETRAY YOUUU, YOU BETRAYED THEM AND DID HORRIBLE THINGS TO THEM, STOPPPP WHINING MY GOOOSHHHHH WHY IS HE THE LEAD AGAIN GOOOOSHHHH
Flag
I don't think he is the lead. The title of the show is "the OriginalS" so I'm hoping they'll keep things even between all the siblings and not shift it to Klaus.
Flag
lmao at Klaus saying 'DEATH IS MORE THAN YOU DESERVE' like Tyler is the bad guy here? lmfao YOU STARTED THIS KLAUS TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR ACTIONS YOU FUCKING MORON. Also I didn't like how Tyler behaved this episode but like....this guy destroyed his life, so I guess it's understandable.
Flag
What I loved most about this episode -- and most about this show in general -- is that all the shifting alliances make the audience constantly shift alliances. There were points in this episode when I sympathized with pretty much everyone -- even Tyler! I mean, how is it possible for me to sympathize with both Klaus AND Marcel? Or with both Davina AND Sophie? I don't know, but I do. There's always a good side to whenever someone does something bad, and vice versa, that keeps the audience guessing and keeps things interesting. Well played, Originals!
Flag
I personally love it when the Mikaelsons fight. It keeps things interesting. Plus, it would simply be impossible for Elijah and Rebekah to remain likeable if they were always Klaus' side even when he's acting like an evil, ruthless douchenozzle. So for now I'm pro Rebekah's scheme and also the Mikaelson bros' beef.
Flag
Well, I see now why they had Tyler be such an azz to Caroline. Setting him up to be hated which he thoroughly was in this episode! Talk about extreme! I was thinking/hoping they brought Tyler on to finally just kill him off but no, now he's a "villain" and apparently added to the cast. Ugh! This is going to take some getting used to but I'll live.

Klaus going back to "poor me now I hate everyone again" mode is annoying because he shifts back and fort between that and family solidarity (somewhat when he's not being jealous). So round and round we go with Klaus's bi-polar personality and his siblings always condeming him and then sympathizing with him. We'll see how that goes......again.

I am kind of rooting for Marcel. It's just that he so swiftly went from his crush on the psych major bartender to full on back to Rebekah it was just odd. I guess we'll just forget that little distraction and move forward.

I have my light complaints but I do agree that this direction is good. I like the team ups and sides that have been defined and I still like it more than TVD (which still surpises me since I was on the fence on giving it a chance). I also agree with that hybrid re-hash: old news and so many holes as to how this is happening but "miracle baby" deux ex machina. That's enough for these types of shows.
More+
Flag
he so swiftly went from his crush on the psych major bartender to full on back to Rebekah it was just odd.

Agreed. Whether he thought something was going on between Klaus and Cami or not, I feel like he should be mourning this crush, not jumping on Rebekah 1 minute later. Makes me think Marcel is plotting and Klaus isn't the only Original he plans on taking down.
Flag
I'd prefer that to his flip flopping! We'll see what happens. I wouldn't put it past the writers to just make it seem like he just fell back to his 'first love' or something.
Flag
You're probably right, which sucks...I haven't been happy with most of the writing in the show because it's inconsistent. Even the episodes I enjoy aren't as good as they could be. It's upsetting because I really love the characters.
Flag
I was fidgeting so badly with excitement that Tyler was in New Orleans. And getting. shit. done. You forget that Hayley is the entire reason that Klaus had Tyler on the run, and as you say neglected Caroline as a result (which I don't agree with, he needed to distance himself and end things, so that this episode could unfold). This show has no pure protagonist, and Hayley is essentially on [one of] team 'bad guy[s]' with the rest of them.

Even though we might enjoy the sadistic nature of Klaus, or Hayley's sass, in the realms of their world they are not innately good people, and do need a tussle every now and them to remind us we are all seriously messed in the head for rooting for them, myself included. I loved every minute.

But I have to laugh at your 'domestic abuse' assessment, because have you seen TVD? This is not news.
Flag
Oh totally. I'm not a huge fan of Tyler, but that has nothing to do with his behavior this episode. Hayley stabbed him in the back first so I was not surprised by Tyler's treatment of her. The only problem I had was the hybrid army nonsense. I don't want that to become a plot again. But Tyler seeking an Eye for An Eye from Klaus, and inadvertently getting back at Hayley too? That makes perfect sense to me.
Flag
I describe myself as being messed in the head...and I'm so proud of it!!!
Flag
At the risk of bringing in too much logic here, I have an issue with the baby. I guess I assumed the reason Klaus could make a kid was because of his wolf-side, like maybe on some level he's still partially a natural creature (recall this is the witches' issue with the vampires - they are "unnatural" because Esther created them; wolves apparently just happen). But that would mean the baby would be just a wolf baby. If Klaus has truly been able to pass on his hybrid vampireness to a child, what the hell? How is the child even growing? Will it age, unlike immortal hybrids?
Flag
Yes, the baby being a hybrid is stupid. They've already established that vampires are dead and can't procreate, so none of those genes should have passed on to the baby. The baby should be a werewolf by THEIR logic as you said, BUT it should only have the gene. It should not be exhibiting powers yet. How is the baby already a werewolf if killing is the only way to activate the gene? Was there a twin in the womb whom the baby killed? The only explanations are either there's more magic involved in this whole thing then Sophie admitted OR the writer's can't comprehend their own mythology....sadly, it's probably option 2.
Flag
It was never stated that the baby was indeed a hybrid, just that its blood could be used to make more hybrids.
Flag
It has to be hybrid. Not just because of the bloodline, but that's the only way the baby could have healed Hayley that time in the woods. Werewolves heal faster then humans, but not that fast. TQB is right, it doesn't make sense.
Flag
But it has been stated - repeatedly - that it has super healing powers for Hayley, as if it were a vampire?
Flag
Someone please explain this to me, I thought that hybrids die unless they feed from a living Doppelganger*. How come mini-Klaus's blood can fix them?

If that would have worked, shouldn't it mean that Klaus could have created hybrids on his own?!?

* which makes even less sense now that we know the origin of the doppelgangers.
Flag
I don't even think the writer's can explain that to you, they just made it happen without any sound logic. Not only should the baby NOT have vampire traits because they said it was the WEREWOLF side of Klaus that impregnated Hayley, but the werewolf gene shouldn't even be active. You have to kill to do that and unless there was a murder inside the womb, I don't think that baby qualifies.
Flag
Well, the writers gave up on the whole have to kill thing.
As for the baby itself, yeah, it kind of nullifies the entire season 3 of the orignal show.

Unless of course it turns out that Haley is related to the doppelganger line and maybe her baby is actually a doppelganger of Elena\Katherine.

Of course it also means I'm literally going to cry.
Flag
No, they didn't. Hayley, told Elijah the same story she told Tyler, that she killed a man.
Flag
I won't explain... sorry. But I very much agree with the question! What's up with that?
Flag
i'm with you. this was a bit dodgy. it appears that hayley's blood is now as good as a doppleganger's? yargh.
Flag
It's dumb, but it's not Hayley, it's the baby. Tyler said they're sharing blood right now. Once the baby is born that Hayley's blood should no longer be useful. Hayley being that important to something vampire related would make this whole thing even MORE ridiculous.
Flag
I wish VD was more like this. Claire Holt's accent is spot on.
Flag
Love love love love this episode, it was good to see klaus's hybrid side again I missed that, and fight night was a brilliant opening. God Tyler is an a-hole I didn't expect any of that from him at all and I was happy to see klaus kick his ass he deserves it. Elijah and klaus need to apologise and make up the brother bonding was great and considering Rebekah is possibly going to desecrate klaus he needs his brother.
Flag
Loved the openingsscene Fight Night, especially when Klaus and Elijah came along...
Tyler kidnapped Haley...what a twist..that i didn't see coming..
Haley is so cool, she always remains calm and fight like hell if needed.
I really didn't like Tyler harrassing Haley....she can't help it that she pregnant with a very special baby..
Loved how Dwayne turned and aboyed her instead of Tyler..that was cool to watch...
Marcel and Rebbekah, working together, hopefully that would be a nice twist..
especially after the last scene, where Klaus terrorized Reb, mentally...poor girl..she really didn't had it easy, did she...
Love the Elijah, Haley thing going on..
Final showdown was awesome between Tyler and Klaus...Klaus is right...even he had a hand on it, but Tyler is nothing anymore..he lost everything...did he really think he could win in a fight of Klaus....so now he run to Marcel for help..
he is really going to regret that badly...
Love the whole dark thing going on with this series..
PS; liked very mucht the Davina and gay guy scenes...it was so normal...
Flag
1. Sympathetic. He was a doché to Hayley sure but he would never hurt her himself and Klaus definitely doesn't deserve this baby. The only one who seems to think he does is Elijah which is so weird because Elijah holds humanity in high regard but his dysfunctional brother slightly higher.

2. Both Elijah and Rebekah should take a step back from now on. Elijah should do what he wants and go on with Hayley if that's what they both want and Rebekah should continue to scheme with Marcel of how to possibly bury or desiccate Klaus alive (wouldn't that be a wonderful end game to Klaus?)

3. Nah. He's too much of a frat boy. I like his scheming against Klaus though so I'll give him that.

4. Not yet. They should keep a low-profile, usually safer that way.

I hope the next episode we'll see the physical effect of the bite by Klaus on Elijah: dementia and loss of his own mind, that should be interesting.
Flag
I really liked this ep because I love it when it focuses on the Mikaelsons. Klaus is fave but he scared me and I was definitely team Rebekah, but not team Marcel, you know?

... Boo Tyler as a Midwife I cannot condone his treatment of a pregnant woman and just stabbing her in the abdomen with a needle!!!!!!????? Is he fucking crazy he didn't know what part he was stabbing!!!
... Maybe a little more, but they will eventually have to come together perhaps the baby will help?
... Nope.
... Yes!!! I loved them!!!
Flag
Stop hating on Tyler ppl. Price you should be ashamed of yourself. Tyler has very right to hate klaus. He made him this person, Klaus said it himself, he took everything from Tyler. So stop calling Tyler a piece of shit. Tvd ruined his character. As a reviewer with credibility you should look at all sides of a character instead of painting Tyler as this horrible horrible person. As Elijah said, they've all done horrible things. Give Tyler a chance to mourn, live and grow on The Originals. The possibilities are endless for his character on this show.
Flag
I agree. Tyler has never been the greatest person in the world, but Klaus is much much worse (although I like Klaus much much more so, what the hell is wrong with me?) and Klaus killed Tyler's mother. End of story. You don't get forgiven when you kill someones momma! I think we can all assume Tyler is operating on crazy right now, and he will do anything no matter how extreme, to get revenge. But as far as who the "good guy" is on this show, well ..there are none. Except, oddly enough, as it turns out, Devina, of all people, because she is an innocent. But even she , along with previously thought "good" character Cami, is out for revenge. So, like everyone else, she is kind of bad, but for a good reason. This is really no different than the Vampire diaries in that respect. Everyone on both of these shows is an anti hero or a villain, except one single solitary person, and that's Matt Donavan. He's the only one who might qualify as pure "good" even if he has an insane gypsy in his head right now.
Flag
Well put. But do you realize it's not that TVD didn't start off without good guys (wow, triple negative much? sorry), it's that it systematically broke down the good guys until they did bad things, or killed them. Elena was painfully good. Jenna was always good, so she got killed. People love Matt more and more because he is, as you point out, the only one left. Even though we all find the struggles of these flawed characters so much, we are all drawn to that one purely human guy who has somehow held tight to his human goodness.
Flag
What I like about TVD and the Originals is that these are not shows about good guys doing the right thing in a Superman type way (Except Matt. As we said he is like that). They are shows about inherently bad beings occasionally doing good things in spite of their nature. As great and uplifting as it is to see a character like Superman who is totally pure and good, it, to me, is even more uplifting to see a character like Damon Salavatoe or Gregory House or Klaus Mikelson do something good even though that isn't their default setting. It's one of my favorite conventions of fiction. That being said, I do also love the truly moral good guy that stands out because they are so rare. Although, I did really dig it when Dan ended up being Gossip Girl on that show completely shattering his morality, so I guess I'm just twisted.
Flag
But even Matt's hands are stained with blood. He killed Finn and his entire bloodline. Finn would rather die then be a monster, it was only his love for Sage that made him want to continue living.

Sometimes I think the point of TVD (when they're NOT discussing the triangle) is to squash all those fairy tale notions about vampires. There is no human falls in love and lives happily ever after. It doesn't matter who you are, once you touch the darkness that is the supernatural, you'll be tainted to some degree. No one comes out unscathed.
Flag
@ nickmoose i'm not saying Matt is evil like the rest, I'm saying Matt's the most innocent, but he's still been tainted by this world. No matter how much he wants to stay away, he keeps getting reeled back in. Killing Finn may seem like a good service, but it didn't help him, it just pushed him further down the rabbit hole. If the siblings had been connected, Matt would have killed the entire race, his friends included. And we've seen good vampires the same way we've seen bad people. Humans can be just as horrible as any supernatural creature so I do feel for all those vampires.
Flag
Ugh, I hate the part in TVD where the "good guys" commit genocide and it doesn't really matter. We are supposed to care about vampires in TVD (Damon, Stefan and company), but we aren't supposed to care about a whole bloodline of vampires dying because Elena and Co. decided that Kol and Finn needed to die, apparently. I never understood their deaths... not when you can dagger them and throw them in the sea or whatever.
Flag
I don't really count killing Finn to be something that tainted Matt. For one thing , as you said,at first, Finn Wanted to die, for another, when he decided he wanted to live and be with Sage, he was clearly making a wrong decision because of her temptation. She kills and turns people, and Finn staying alive to be with her would, at the very least, enable her as a vamp. I doubt she would've gone good completely. Plus, as you said, he killed Finns line, which means he killed all the (possibly band) vamps that Sage turned. I don't consider Vamp slaying to be the same as killing a person or even a werewolf or witch. Even the nicest vamps are dangerous.
Flag
Remember that Tyler actually started out a douchebag date rapist, OK?
Flag
I'm pretty sure the date-rape thing only happened in the books - not the show.
Flag
No, he was sketch. I don't remember the first season that well so I can't remember if he actually date raped anyone, but he was definitely getting abusive to women at one point and being crazy possessive. Between him and Damon in season 1, I don't know why everyone acts like TVD is a kid's show compared to TO. It definitely wasn't. Just because it lost it's touch over the years, doesn't negate the fact that TVD was dark as hell.
Flag
OK, I thouht he date-raped vicki, but I guess he was just a horrible douche to her. Still not good guy.

Season 1 was dark for sure!
Flag
Oh yes, Tyler was serious douche as was his father. Tyler has always had poor behavior in him, it was Caroline and the pressures of being a werewolf that changed him. I always thought he would digress though, at least a little bit once he got a handle on things. And he did. But it was Klaus and his shenanigans that pushed Tyler off the deep end. I'm not mad at Tyler for his behavior. An eye for an eye, totally works. What I AM mad at is this hybrid army nonsense that he brought with him. Not just because it sucked last time, but because Tyler's going on and on about Klaus even though he's the one that spilled the beans.
Flag
Which is to say, sorta the mortal version of Damon, but whatever.
Flag
The more I think about it the more I'm convinced we should just treat season 1 of TVD as a totally different show (and way more darker then the rest).
Flag
I started watching in season 2 and binged-watched all of season 1 on maternity leave, so yeah, to me it actually IS a different show. People rag on season 1 a lot but I dig the darkness of it - much like i dig the dark sincerity of The Originals. It's easier to play stuff up for camp than to take yourself THAT seriously and pull it off.
Flag
Why have both shows decided to make Tyler a villain, I loved him so much and now he is just a horrible shell of his former self. I get that he is pissed that Klaus killed his mother ect but I am just so over him. Watching him now just makes me miss old Tyler so much!
Flag
Most likely they didn't know what to do with him.
The whole hybrid plot went nowhere and he wasn't much during the Silas plot either (both seasons). The only thing going for him was the tylre-caroline-klaus triangle but as soon as Klaus left town it became moot
Flag
It's a shame - they did a very good job of making him a likeable guy, compared to who he was in season 1. But you're right, he has nothing to do right now on TVD. At the same time, we get a bit too immune to death and murder on these shows - the idea that tyler would now be a grief stricken maniac over the murder of his mother makes perfect sense; it's just like 6 months late. Was he somehow less pissed last spring? IDK.
Flag
Naa, I think after the initial shock of being on the run, he probably started devising a plan to get back at Klaus. Maybe after the prom when they had that run in? IDK. His behavior definitely makes sense though. Basically, we've literally been watching Klaus make another version of himself. Unlike Marcel, Tyler is a hybrid and he's been antagonized by Klaus similarly to how Klaus was antagonized by Mikael. Tyler is Klaus' real protege in every way possible except he didn't train Tyler as well as he trained Marcel. I think his descent into villainy is intriguing, although I don't know how I feel about Tyler and Marcel teaming up. Maybe because I don't trust Marcel? Wouldn't be surprised if Marcel reserved a spot for Tyler right next to Klaus in The Garden...
Flag
-Tyler has come to the point where he really just needs to realize that he is not as important, clever, and tough as he thinks himself to be. He is practically a child throwing a GIANT temper tantrum, and demanding that klaus pay him more attention. Basically klaus is like his father all over again. Picks on him, and finds him worthless. Tyler should just die already, I am so over his plot line.

-I think they should fight it out until a greater evil shows up at which point everyone (including haley, marcel and devina) realizes how much they all have in common and they team up to take out the real bad guys (Probably the witches)

-I've been rooting for a marcel/originals team up. That count?

-hahaha YES they should!!! And if marcel finds out, why can't devina just scrub his mind too?

I've come to the conclusion that all klaus really needs is somebody to trust him and not judge him for the way he has been in the past. He needs to be given an opertunity to change without everyone forcing him back to his bad ways. As great of a villan as he is, he could make an even greater hero if only the world would give him a chance.
More+
Flag
I've come to the conclusion that all klaus really needs is somebody to trust him and not judge him for the way he has been in the past. He needs to be given an opertunity to change without everyone forcing him back to his bad ways. As great of a villan as he is, he could make an even greater hero if only the world would give him a chance.

Agreed. Remember when Caroline and Stefan basically said the only difference between them and Klaus was their ability to trust one another and have people on their team? I really believe that. We haven't seen anyone have real faith in Klaus. Elijah and Rebekah can say what they want about being there for him, but it doesn't seem like they've been there for him emotionally since he turned. In the flashback of their landfall in New Orleans, they treated him like a dog that couldn't be tamed. They don't realize that treatment hurts Klaus, but it does. It's weird to me how none of them realize he's the most emotional person out of everybody, TVD and TO. That's one of the reasons I liked him with Caroline. She called him out on his bullshit, she could actually read him, she made him second guess his behavior and even as enemies, they still trusted each other in a weird way. It was compelling to watch and I hope we get to see it again.
More +
Flag
I couldn't reply directly to what you replied to what i said about tyler, so i'll do it here. Remember Klaus used a witch to find Hayley, so i'm pretty sure Tyler just didn't think every thing through, about him finding him like that hence again why he looked surprised when Klaus appeared in front of him. And it's always going to be a suicidal mission for a person that would confront an overpowered immortal: Marcel, Tyler, the priest, whoever, the playing field is not balanced. There's always going to be one outcome and that's with Klaus at the top unless the writers stay dumbing him down by keeping him playing childish scheming games with Marcel, while it's so obvious he could do anything he wants. I just hope they fixed that quickly, because i've never been a fan of overpowered always winning people which is why till to day i hate that whatever his face superman. And if it wasn't worst, Klaus is a 10,000 years old spoiled brat. Not a good combination.
Flag
The dude killed his mother and she's saying the guy is like throwing a temper tantrum. Seriously out of all the hate i have read so far towards him i still don't see the logic in it at all.
Flag
The problem isn't that Tyler hates Klaus. That's a given.
It's just that why is he *now* so out of character in trying to get Klaus?

Where was he all summer? Where was during all this time?
Heck, last season he just ran and ran from Klaus. Then Klaus says whatever and he's deciding to suicidal on him?

Weird

Personally I would have thought they'd keep him in TVD and give him a sub plot with Kathreine. I mean if anyone can understand running around from Klaus because you don't want to be his pawn it's her...
Flag
That's what makes him out of character? Maybe he was figuring out things about how to kill Klaus. The guy is an overpowered immortal little crybaby, remember? He's not someone you confront without any plans at all. And Tyler wasn't exactly suicidal, when he was in that episode, his mission was to kill Hayley if he finds out Klaus could make more Hybrid with the child. That's why he looked so surprised when Klaus appeared in front of him and then ran away but again Klaus being an overpowered b*tch who could smell him at distance, Tyler had no choice but to confront him. He wasn't going to beg or show weakness to save his life, so he said Klaus to suck it and do what he has to do. So no, Tyler is not suicidal or out of character. The b*tch Klaus killed his mother and like any other sane person would want he's seeking revenge
Flag
Regardless of your feelings towards Klaus, Tyler had to know it was a suicide mission. That or he was over cocky and didn't think things through. Either way, Klaus killing him or compelling him the way he did was ALWAYS going to be the outcome of this scenario.
Flag
Flag
Finally Price! i feel as though we've been at a cross road for a couple of weeks as far as our feelings towards the Originals. A few of your reviews made reevaluate my standard of quality entertainment. I'm glad to see that your somewhat sold. This episode was great for the simple fact that it brought out some many layers of Klaus from concern Klaus (looking for Hayley) to suspicious Klaus (thinking Hayley was in cahoots with Tyler, when he saw dead Dwayne) to anger Klaus (screw Elijah and Hayley, since everyone thinks i'm evil let me prove them right), but by far the best scene was him sitting on the edge of that coffee table, explaining in so many words to Rebekah that regardless of how she feels SHE WILL OBEY HIM because she knows what happens to those that don't! Rebekah don't let him put in the box.
P.S. Does this mean that you're going back to the old recap format? Because i need more than one paragraph on your firm belief in a Flo jo nail imagery in iPad advertisement. (journalism and marketing, Price, you got it all.)
Flag
...Too rude
...Continue to fight
...No
...Yes, who cares about Marcel
Flag
Good dark episode I love lone wolf Klaus when u think about the damage an immortal hybrid could cause he demonstrates exemplary self control. On a separate note I know Davina doesn't get company much but is it too much to offer Josh a towel or napkin after u torcher him?
Flag
1. I loved that Hayley (or should we call her Andrea now?) freed herself without anyones help. That was very Girl Power.

2. Tyler - I loved you once - and now I hate you. Please die, a painful, horrible death.

3. I predict Haley will die in childbirth and become a hybrid.

4. Claire Holt once again shined as Rebekah.
Flag
Agree on all points
Flag
Urgh just when we've gotten rid of Tyler on TVD for good, the little twat appears on the Originals like a bad smell. Loving the Davina and Josh subplot though. Team Rebekah for LIFE!
Flag
I have to say, I thoroughly enjoyed the way Hayley called Tyler a backstabber. Pot, meet kettle. That being said, I have never liked Tyler and in this episode he just gave me more reasons to hate him. He seriously needs to die or get a hobby, though I think he plays the villain well. To me, he looked a lot like the bully he was back in season 1 of VD when he wasn't worth anyone's time. I really felt for Hayley in this episode, too.... that poor girl has been through a LOT in only a few episodes!

I am SO excited about the possibility for a friendship between Davina and Josh!! It's so rare for a tv show to let a guy and girl be friends without anything sexual between them (RIP Lexi
Flag
This review is spot on. I definitely felt the shift as well watching this episode. This is a story I can fall behind. Heartbreaking when you look at it seriously. I was expecting to be annoyed with Tyler right off the bat, but I'm happy with how they wrote him for this. It kind of made me wish I hadn't seen TVD because he would seem so interesting and dynamic in relationship to Klaus if all I had to go on was this episode--and that is a compliment. I love where this show is going.
Note: The theme of families falling apart also ties in with Davina who is now estranged from her family and even intends to destroy them all--remembering that her mother was among those in the ceremy.
Flag
I'm tired of loving-hating Klaus, but that's the reason he is so great ! Can Elijah get any hotter each episode ?

Flag
Tyler...well both. He has every right to be mad at Hayley. But not killing so if he wasn't so blinded by rage he might have taken her up on her offer especially once Hayley could control the hybrid. He could have an army on his side.

I am conflicted on the Mikaelson front. Last week I was all for them. This time I just hope Rebekkah can clarify to Marcel that Hayley is her friend and important to the brother she cares about who gives a shit about her.

Pretty damn close..if well he lets Davina keep Josh he might totally buy my loyalty.

Probably not yet but hopefully they will know burner phones might be safer than visits. But the combined intelligence of a sixteen year old girl and twenty year old guy...eek. I fear for Josh's safety.
Flag
"Hello Tyler, you look well; I am to change that". Klaus

This man has the best dialogue.
Flag
I still don't understand how Kalus can be so brilliant and so stupid at the same time... you would think that after living for a thousand years the dude would learn from his mistakes. you know what, not only him, but elijah falling in love and forgeting his family over and over again, rebekah doing stupid things and believing anyone just to go back to her coffin again. let's face it, it is BOUND to happen soon...
Flag
I think it makes them more human. History repeats itself and a lot of times people don't learn from their mistakes.
Klaus wants control after in his early life he had none and he is often blinded by that desire when he feels it is within reach.
Rebecca wants to love and to be loved and will risk it all for the chance of finally getting happiness.
Elijah wants the bond of family and connection, but knows that his family does not always want the same thing but he wants it so desperately that he is open to finding it elsewhere.
It's like what Hayley said, most people make mistakes but die before the list gets to embarrasing.
Flag
Very well said!

It's funny because they actually share these issues. Both Elijah and Rebekah like to be in control, but not to the same degree as Klaus. He was the bastard and the middle child so he was the most restricted of the bunch. They all want love, but Rebekah's thirst for it is the strongest, probably a combination of being a woman, the only girl and her brother's constant interference in her relationships. And they all actually care about family, but it means the most to Elijah, maybe because he's the oldest so it feels obligatory? It's interesting to see who values what and why.
Flag
you have a great point
Flag
Klaus rant to Elijah had me wondering....is this bad azz hybid really pouting right now? I love the complexity of Elijah's, Klaus' and Rebekah's relationship -- it seems Klaus is looking for something Elijah is not able to give him. I'm so excited to see what happens with Marcel and Rebekah; and Marcel has really come into his own. Marcel IMO just wants to be free from Klaus and the only way to do that is take Klaus out of commission. And Klaus wants what he perceives Marcel has, but I think he wants Marcel's respect and acceptance as well. As for Tyler, I'm probably in the minority but I can't hate on Tyler because the kid has lost everything at the hands of Klaus. He would be a punk if he didn't try to destroy him. The only problem is we all know if Klaus is going to be taken down, it's not going to be at the hands of little ole Tyler. Both got some pretty good digs in...Tyler's mouth and the words falling out of it is a pretty good weapon against Klaus. His words regarding Klaus' failure seemed to has shaken Klaus. The Originals is such a great show IMO because any given eppy, who you're rooting for changes. If someone had of told me I would be rooting for Rebekah and Marcel, I would said don't be silly...well now I'm rooting for Rebekah and Marcel.
More+
Flag
Klaus actually pouts a lot, but he's usually not that obvious or verbal about it lol. That's always been one of his hangups though. That his sibling care about him less because he's their bastard half brother. His step-father poisoned his mind ages ago though. I'm pretty sure they don't give a rats ass about his origins, but I don't think THEY have ever expressed that in words. Elijah didn't deny his accusations either so...maybe it does matter a little bit? IDK, there's a lot of miss-communication between the siblings it seems.
Flag
Still feeling nothing about Marcel.
Flag
Same, when he's on I'm switching between meh and disliking him
Flag
Because he's so phony? I'm so annoyed with Rebekah. I don't care if she's getting laid, he is the enemy! And yeah he says he's only after Klaus, but I'm sure that's BS, especially since we all know he'd kill the baby if given a chance. If Davina told him he had to take down all the Originals to keep his kingdom safe, he'd do it in a heartbeat, Rebekah or not.
Flag
Load More Comments
Follow this Show
Members