A The Originals Community
Thursday 9:00 PM on The CW
After watching "Crescent City" I had a thought sparked by the introduction of Crescent wolfboy Jackson. Could be a thread carried over to next season so here goes.

What if after Hayley's figured it out and solved the Case of the Crescent Curse, the wolfpack returns to New Orleans. This way we'd have a new faction looking to, as one might, control the town and try to dethrone Klaus/Marcel/Sophie (LOL) whoever is running the joint atm.

Now if this actually transpires, not only would we have new power in play but power that technically belongs half to Hayley herself. A Team Crescent emergence would challenge Hayley and would make an interesting arc for her character. Her loyalty to Team Originals will questioned by her family directly. Her sisterhood with Rebekah; her budding friendship(?) with Klaus; perhaps her love for Elijah as well if Jackson ends up being that guy. Which I doubt because, come on, Elijah.

Also, if I am right in assuming two things, 1, Hayley will give birth by the season finale, and 2, the child will grow up relatively faster, it could lead to something crazy. Since Hayley is Crescent royalty, her child could be a huge person of interest in the fight for New Orleans. A little monster born of both Team Crescent AND Team Originals. I feel that these arcs would be a fresh way to garner interest for the kid's character, not to mention give Hayley a ton to deal with after her pregnancy.

If the stories with the witches (which I might add, are going great btw) are more or less resolved within this season, Team Crescent could be a decent direction to go. And if the next season really does delve deep into wolf lore on the show, Klaus' werewolf origins might not be too far off come Season 2 or 3.

Thoughts?
24 Comments
Comments (24)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
When more than sane execution sugars broadcast throughout the body it signifies polygenic disorder, a wise illness that there's no heal. If not right treated polygenic disorder leads however to solemn grievous health complications.A someone doesn't mortal to be diagnosed as a having polygenic disorder to be adversely contrived by more than median execution sweetener levels. though once they flip more than inbred, it instrument in all probability instruct into a orotund diabetic premiss unless changes ar prefab to abstinence and manner to the extent that the blood sugars ar brought low suppress.

http://diabacorreview.com
Flag
watch there be some fatal consequences waiting for that baby. that is one crazy powerful baby what with all its witchvampwolf abilities. you know "the earth", and witch's believe that earth should be in balance. im pretty sure that baby has just unbalanced the natural AND supernatural universe.
Flag
Great, as long as this wolf guy isn't trying to take Hayley away from our precious Elijah ...
Flag
Great idea I love it Haley needs the challenge and she has the props to pull it off. I've been waiting for some more background into klaus's werewolf origins. I think your right the baby will not be a baby for long considering she will be vampire/wolf/witch, this is going to be one powerful child and will change the dynamics and rules of the supernatural world. Now I really hope Jackson doesn't cut on Elijah's grass, haley is his not yours wolf boy.
Flag
Love the idea.
Flag
I like this idea. I think it could work as a bit of reset for the series and if we still have some powerful witches left over then I like the idea of Klaus having some truly dangerous adversaries next season. Until these new witches turned up there wasn't really anyone who could realistically challenge Klaus for power. I also like the idea of the factions having some in-fighting and forming little alliances between their peers backs.
Flag
I think it's interesting that the child will have ties to both Klaus' wolf pack and Haley's as well ..and they are both in the area, so that could become part of the story too. The child will have all kinds of family ties in there, there's a lot of storyline possibilities to come out of this. They also left it open for more Haley love interests with Jackson and the royalty thing and Elijah ..so there's a lot of potential there..
Flag
Well, I think it will be interesting to explore this and might come sooner than you think. From what I understand, Klaus is going to actually just be more hurt than rageful about everything that went on at the sanitarium and takes the opportunity to go, fuck them, to the Mikaelsons in general especially since he has discovered the werewolf branch of his family. He has only actually shared this with Hayley, which led me to think, while I applaud Hayley getting the drop on Celeste last night, she might need some help in getting her to both admit she was the one to put the curse on the Crescent wolves while inhabiting the Devereux witch and getting her to remove the curse. While she would have to be careful to get Klaus to agree not to just kill Celeste, she probably would definitely go to him over Elijah just because of what might have to be done. And the idea that maybe if Klaus finds out that his werewolf side would support him and are outraged by what happened to the Crescent wolves (therefore being anti Marcel), he would be more than willing to help. Klaus has to see that Hayley likes him well enough and strikes me as someone who will always keep him as important in relation to the kid, and so that if Klaus can play ball with who she supports, she might be his greatest ally.

I also agree that this kid is likely going to be eight before we know it.
More+
Flag
Hayley and Klaus is probably the most underrated team up on the show. To see them together like that would be amazing. But wouldn't it be hilarious if they have a thing? Like, as if we don't have enough central love triangles consisting of a good brother, a bad brother, and a brunette.
*ahem*
Don't you dare, Julie Plec. Just do not go there.
Flag
Considering how blatantly sick to death everyone is with the main love triangle on TVD, they'd be insane to pull that shit with Elijah, Hayley, and Klaus...
Two brothers in love with the same woman...hmm...where have I seen that (twice) before...
God I hope that doesn't happen...
Flag
me too, I am fine with Hayley potentially being torn between Elijah and Jackson (but she should question Jackson about how involved he was in the plot to destroy the Originals). But her and Klaus should just be friends and, well, co parents.
Flag
Haha, at least Jackson was better than Rebekah's brainless Chris Hemsworth wolf friend.
Flag
Yeah, I mean some love drama for Hayley would be good in terms of developing her character...I just wish they'd found someone else to play her werewolf betrothed...that Jackson guy wasn't very cute and looked kinda dumb IMO.. Team Elijah all the way..
Flag
I know, I just want them to be friends. Like let Klaus totally just have a blonde type (explaining Caroline and the fascination with Cami). They both dealt so maturely whatever from their one night stand, keep that honest communication between them.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members