A The Originals Community
Friday 9:00 PM on The CW (Returning March 17, 2017)
poll
Comments (32)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Twins is an interesting prospect . . . Now I'm intrigued.
Flag
Wouldn't her baby just be "human"? Having vampire blood in your system on this show doesn't automatically make you a vampire. You have to die first, then kill someone before you can become a vampire. Same with the wolf. You only become a werewolf on this show after your first kill. So until she kills someone, she'd be pretty ordinary.
Flag
Can't be twins, Elijah and Klaus listened to the hearbeat in the pilot and there was just one heartbeat. One interesting twist it coud be is that the baby dies in the womb and is born a vampire.
Flag
Jebus with fangs and claws.... and really big teeth
Flag
Twin human babies. The genetics are there and it would be a surprise... except that witch probably wouldn't have gotten so worked up over humans...
Flag
If anyone has been watching, they should already know that Haley's baby is a girl, but I do wonder what kind of a miracle it would or could be. I wonder if it is the miracle that could save New Orlean from Marcel's clutches.
Flag
Glad so many of you got a chuckle out of the Jesus option. I personally hope there are twins in there, because the Mikaelsons getting all worked up like this over one single fetus--all powerful, 1,000-year-old beings--just seems wrong. If there's two, thematically you have a spare, plus there's just so much more you can do with a new generation of extra special siblings.
Flag
She's probably actually carrying the only hybrid ever to be able to kill Klaus. Even though, I voted for demon. Maybe it'll be something which will finally be able to threaten him and he won't be so damn egotistical anymore. Even though his ego is super entertaining to watch.
Flag
I think hayley having fraternal twins, a boy and girl, both very powerful hybrid super babies. Vampire, wolf, and witch/warlock!!!
Flag
I honestly think she is the least interesting character at the moment, she's just content with staying home all day browsing the web and is otherwise useless...

She will die and the baby will be a boy :D
Flag
i love how "a boy" is the least likely in that poll from the options available
Flag
JeBus!
Flag
Save me jebus kenobi, you are not my only hope
Flag
one of those creepy know all babies, like Alexis (Falling Skies) or Alia (Dune)
Flag
I r\think it is Twins...both Girls. One of them is an Evil Hybrid and the other is a werewolf.
Flag
I just weirdly think a baby girl werewolf who might not be confined to the moon and who might carry her father's blood which would kill a vampire but she isn't a vampire herself.
Flag
Something perfectly human. Until of course she 'accidentally' kills someone once she's in her teens, then all hell breaks loose.
Flag
Jesus...4/5 comments are spam
Flag
A very beautiful hybrid super baby. Vampire/wolf/witch.
Flag
I AGREE
Flag
Follow this Show
Members