A The Originals Community
Thursday 9:00 PM on The CW
poll
Comments (15)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
As much as I don't really care about Rebekah and Hayley as a unit (and I don't. Rebekah Is merely 5th fiddle in TO and I just DON'T LIKE HAYLEY and NEVER WILL), I get the sisterhood they have going on. And as much as I want Elijah to be happy, and there are zing-y moments betweenst him and Hayley- I despise the Haylot and she isn't worthy of him. I will take Elijah with his Katerina of humanity long ago, his Elena of humanity present. But not Hayley, his sister-baby-mama of protection and empathy.

I ADORE Elijah/Davina. For the budding friendship, the soft-core manipulation of a little sister to big brother. For Elijah's compassion and respect while exhibiting authority. For Davina's honest and understandable hatred and vengefulness and sweet lost nature. I love it for all the aspects it brings to light OUTSIDE of romantic/sexual overtures. It is something so summarily family and innocent and worldly. It is absolutely everything both TVD and TO stand for in one tiny, powerful, beautiful, naïve package. Seriously the best new character introduction in an established character drama I have EVER seen. I <3 Davina.
Flag
Hayley & Rebekah - I do miss their tails.
Flag
I voted Elijah and Hayley, because jeez that man is sexy, but I wanted to vote for Rebekah and Hayley too. Rebekah needs a real relationship with someone who isn't using her or will easily dismiss her or write her off, as we have seen her let down so many times from various people.
Flag
I'm torn, but I lean a little more toward Rebekkah and Hayley just because that will be a friendship with no real particular drama or anyone sticking their noses in from the outside. Like, I think Klaus will ultimately not have any real issues with Elijah and Hayley getting involved, but that will have to be a careful dance where Klaus will have to recognize, he likes Hayley and everything but like honestly, really, she is the closest thing from TVD onward that he has had as a friend. Like, their one dalliance wasn't a big deal to either of them and they both just sort of moved on. But Hayley needs to make it clear that Klaus will always be the baby's father. And then I think Klaus will just see her as a member of the family. No one will have any issues with Hayley and Rebekkah being best friends (well, probably until that point after Hayley has the baby and they decide to descend on downtown New Orleans together...that might be scary).
Flag
Elijah and Hayley, because anything with Elijah involved is awesome.
Flag
Honestly I think it's Rebekah and Hayleys because we never get to see Rebekah trust anyone w/o literally getting stabbed in the back. And well Hayley gave her the dagger, and seems to genuinely becoming fond of her rather than manipulating her like so many people have done.
Flag
Ever since Marcus was bragging to Klaus of having the best trumpet player of New Orleans in his service I'm hoping there "Burgeoning" Relationship is made more explicit.
Flag
Follow this Show
Members