A The Originals Community
Thursday 9:00 PM on The CW
staff
staff
General Show Discussion
Discuss the show: The Originals

Join in on the The Originals general show discussion.

Discussion
Nov 26, 2014
Davina
Who would thought this little girl would have such an impact of this show?.

Seriously I never expected this character to actually become such an interesting and unexpected character in this show.

The Originals when i first heard of i thought focus Klaus family and protecting Halie so when they introduced Davina i thought she only be first season and than they will kill her off but i was wrong she has become my favorite part of this series because she is so naive but powerful and actress does an amazing job so much better than Cami.
staff
staff
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 13 Season 3
Heart Shaped Box
Airs
Episode 12 Season 3
Dead Angels
Airs
Episode 11 Season 3
Wild at Heart
Aired
Episode 10 Season 3
A Ghost Along the Mississippi
Aired
Episode 9 Season 3
Savior
Aired
Elijah Mikaelson
Camille O'Connell
Klaus Mikaelson
Rebekah Mikaelson
Hayley Marshall

The Originals is a spin-off series originating from The Vampire Diaries. A thousand years ago the Original Vampire family swore to each other that family is power and they pledged to remain together forever. Centuries have passed and the family bonds are broken. Klaus Mikaelson heads to the French Quarter of New Orleans, a city his family helped build. His former protégé, Marcel, is now in control. Elijah follows Klaus to New Orleans where they discover werewolf Haley and a powerful witch named Sophie. Klaus has no intention of answering to his now powerful protégé and is determined to reclaim the city and the power along with reuniting his family. While waiting for Rebekah to join them, Klaus, Elijah and the witches form an uneasy alliance to make sure THE ORIGINALS once again rule New Orleans.

moreless