A The Originals Community
Monday 8:00 PM on The CW (Returning October 6, 2014)
staff
are you still alive?
Jul 27, 2014
Comic-Con 2014: The Complete List of Sunday's TV Panels, Including Sons of Anarchy, Supernatural, and More
Here's a look at what's happening on the final day of this year's event.
staff
old blood
Jul 26, 2014
The Originals: Watch the First Season 2 Trailer (VIDEO)
The war in New Orleans is ramping up, Hayley is struggling to keep her hybrid side in check, and new character and possible Davina love interest Caleb has arrived on the scene.
staff
live from beverly hills, it's tca!
Jul 18, 2014
The CW's Mark Pedowitz on the The 100's Success, Wanting Another Supernatural Spin-off, and Why Beauty and the Beast Lives On
Plus: There's more Whose Line on the way, and why Star Crossed and The Tomorrow People were canceled.
staff
plan your tv
Jun 25, 2014
The CW Announces Fall 2014 Premiere Dates for The Vampire Diaries, The Flash, Reign, and More
Grab your calendar, because we know when your favorite vampires, superheroes, Winchesters, and wrongfully impregnated teenagers will make their autumn debuts!
staff
followed by zombies and liars
Jun 03, 2014
News Briefs: Nielsen's New Twitter Ratings Say Breaking Bad Is the Best
Plus: Halt and Catch Fire is a teraflop (maybe), CBS will catch you up on Under the Dome, and Damon Lindelof says The Leftovers won't end like Lost.
staff
beasties are gonna have to wait
May 15, 2014
The CW's 2014-2015 Schedule: The Originals Moves to Mondays to Bunk With a Virgin
Where does The Flash fit into this very stable schedule?
staff
old blood
May 14, 2014
The Originals Season Finale Review: Episode for a New Hope
In "From a Cradle to a Grave," New Orleans' grisliest turf war came to a bloody, if temporary, end.
Story
May 11, 2014
Daniel Sharman: Teen Wolf to The Originals
Sooo... If you are a real Teen Wolf fan you would already know that Isaac or Daniel Sharman, my favorite sexy wolf is no longer apart of the Teen Wolf cast. And last night as I was looking around for new summer TV shows (most of my really good shows ended up being canceled) I found out that Danny is moving to The Vampire Diaries spin off The Originals. Once I heard about this I was freaking out. Daniel will be playing Kaleb, (yes with a "K" like Klaus and Kol) a witch (male) with parent problems and a bad temper. I am already going crazy over the next season of The Originals. Be prepared..
staff
we like ike
May 08, 2014
News Briefs: Fox Is Super-sizing Sleepy Hollow for Season 2
Plus: A Teen Wolf is headed to The Originals, Witches of East End has a premiere date, and TNT moves up Sean Bean's Legends.
staff
old blood
May 07, 2014
The Originals "The Battle of New Orleans" Review: Takin' It to the Streets
Elijah punched all the vampires, Marcel blew up a building, the werewolves bit everybody, and one or more characters is now in mortal danger! This was a very good episode, you guys.
Follow this Show
Members
Episode 22 Season 1
From a Cradle to a Grave
Aired
Episode 21 Season 1
The Battle of New Orleans
Aired
Episode 20 Season 1
A Closer Walk With Thee
Aired
Episode 19 Season 1
An Unblinking Death
Aired
Episode 18 Season 1
The Big Uneasy
Aired
Elijah Mikaelson
Camille O'Connell
Klaus Mikaelson
Rebekah Mikaelson
Davina Claire

The Originals is a spin-off series originating from The Vampire Diaries. A thousand years ago the Original Vampire family swore to each other that family is power and they pledged to remain together forever. Centuries have passed and the family bonds are broken. Klaus Mikaelson heads to the French Quarter of New Orleans, a city his family helped build. His former protégé, Marcel, is now in control. Elijah follows Klaus to New Orleans where they discover werewolf Haley and a powerful witch named Sophie. Klaus has no intention of answering to his now powerful protégé and is determined to reclaim the city and the power along with reuniting his family. While waiting for Rebekah to join them, Klaus, Elijah and the witches form an uneasy alliance to make sure THE ORIGINALS once again rule New Orleans.

moreless