The Originals Forums

Monday 8:00 PM on The CWBetween Seasons

How well do YOU think that "The Originals" will do?

How well will "The Originals" do?

modernfamily120

[1]Jul 26, 2013
    • level: 20

How well do you think this show will do? It's a spin-off of The Vampire Diaries, which is a popular show that just finished its fourth season. Is four seasons too early to create a spin-off? Is it the perfect time to create a spin-off? Will The Originals be as popular as The Vampire Diaries? Tell me what you think by voting in the poll and/or replying to this post.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

jstitely1

[2]Jul 27, 2013
    • level: 12

modernfamily120 wrote:

How well do you think this show will do? It's a spin-off of The Vampire Diaries, which is a popular show that just finished its fourth season. Is four seasons too early to create a spin-off? Is it the perfect time to create a spin-off? Will The Originals be as popular as The Vampire Diaries? Tell me what you think by voting in the poll and/or replying to this post.

I think it will do okay, I certaintly think it will do good enough to get a second season. The only thing I see hurting it is the competition it has in its timeslot, as well as people who didn't like The Vampire Diaries, not checking it out. I don't see it being as popular, but I think it will still do decent.

sjefke007

[3]Aug 2, 2013
    • level: 3

with out all the silly teen partys haha well...

the originals where pretty lame so i happy thats out of tvd

if tvd now could get away from all the silly teen drama partys it would make me happy.

hope the originals goes on for a long time so we wont have to see them in tvd.

Sci-FiLover22

[4]Aug 22, 2013
    • level: 3

i dont think it was too early for ''the originals''to do a show.i think the best spin offs are done better when the original show is in its prime.for example i mean look at buffy the vampire slayer.the spin off to that was angel.they did angel spin off when buffy was in its 4th season.and look how long angel last.so im glad the writers are doing the spin off to tvd now.its better to do one early than late.

i well say,like somebody else had said i hate the originals in the vampire diaries they took to much of the story away from the main characters which really annoyed me.the originals didnt really do anything on tvd so im glad like someone else said the originals are out of tvd.

i do think the originals well do very well.i mean i wasnt even a fan of the original at all in tvd but for some reason im warming up to this new show thats finna air.im hoping its good.if it has twist and turns like tvd it should last a long time.

(now supernatural tryna to do a spin off and i think its too late to do one in the supernatural unvierse.if supernatural wanna to do a spin off they should have done it when supernatural was in its prime around the 4th or 5th season not while the show finna be in its 9th season.)

modernfamily120

[5]Sep 1, 2013
    • level: 20

I think that this one will go for about five seasons.

Dec1964

[6]Oct 4, 2013
    • level: 33

It should do quite well.

haldrey

[8]Oct 13, 2013
    • level: 22
    Pretty good I think. A spin off of The Vampires Diaries that has done quite well and with two of the most interesting characters of the original show.

leemunroe96

[9]Feb 2, 2014
    • level: 1
    i actually think it'll do really well it has a very good plot line and excellent actors, a lot of the tvd fans will be watching.