The Osbournes Forums

MTV - Music Television (ended 2005)

DVD Release?

brc1203

[1]Oct 18, 2005
    • level: 1
    Does anyone know when series 3 and 4 will be released on DVD. There is no word of them anywhere and I cannot wait much longer!!! Any news would be great!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

scottenden

[2]Nov 3, 2005
    Hi, I recently saw your question posted on the forum regarding the Osbournes 3rd series. At last someone who shares my anxiety about the release of this series!! I cannot understand why only series 1, 2 and 2.5 have been released. Presumably the 3rd series is split like the second, ie., series 3 and series 3.5. Not sure which country you are in but in the UK currently on channel 4 the last 10 episodes from the 3rd series is being shown, and recently MTV had an Osbournes day where they replayed the whole 3rd series. I cannot find out though whether the episodes played on channel 4 are re-runs. If they are not then this might explain why the DVD has not been released. However missing from this series on channel 4 and what was on MTV recently are a couple of episodes such as The Osbourne Christmas Special, The Show Must Go Oz, Car Jacked, Rebel without an Ozz and Return of the Ring, none of which I have seen. I have contacted the companies involved in the release of series 1, 2 and 2.5 and they have no release date planned for the last series. I cannot understand why. I am not sure who to contact in an effort to get this DVD released. Do you know the episodes I have listed above? I shall keep my ear pinned to the ground and if I find anything out I will let you know, my email address is shirley.cottenden@btinternet.com and would be grateful if you could let me know if you should come across any news, I would be glad to hear from you regarding the above. Shirley.

brc1203

[3]Nov 10, 2005
    Hey there! I share your pain, I want to see it so badly! I missed the entire 3rd Season as Channel 10 in Australia has not shown it, but I have seen the entire 4th Season, because I downloaded it from the net, as I could no longer wait for Australian TV to get their ass into gear! I have also contacted MTV and many other people! I am always ringing up the DVD stores here in Australia, but they have no informaiton. Why dont they just release them ASAP! I am getting sick of waiting!

computer2slow

[4]Nov 18, 2005
    • level: 8
    I can't wait either. I just hope they don't put the whole series all in a box set. I already have the 3.

Sleepycove

[5]Nov 23, 2005
    I'm also from the UK i have 1,2 & 2.5 on DVD i cant get enough of them, when is the others going to be out on DVD ?
    I mean its stupid just to have the first and not the last.
    I have missed all Osbournes 3 on C4 and MTV uk please help!

Pinkmyst

[6]Dec 6, 2005
    • level: 24
    I am also from Australia and hate that Channel 10 has not put season 3 & 4 on TV.
    They are currently screening season 2 again around midnight on Tuesday's

tvtome_xena321

[7]Dec 9, 2005
    • level: 27
    I want season 3 and 4, no dvd out and I cant seem to find it on limewire to download.

I'm glad it airs 3 times a week, or 2. They should finish season 2 in a few weeks, lets hope so.

I want season 3 to air, so I can at least tape it so It keeps me going, I've seen 1, 2, 2.5 too much.

AustinDreamer

[8]Dec 23, 2005
    • level: 6
    I've been wondering why we fans are not being blessed with the later episodes on DVD. They don't release them but they are more than happy to release Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica on DVD and I don't think that's fair.

The fans supported The Osbournes no matter what season it was. We deserve the later seasons on DVD.

andyradke

[9]Jul 5, 2006
    • level: 5
    I know I'm late chiming in here, but I also want to see the remaining episodes released on DVD.  I own 1, 2 & 2 1/2 and would love to complete this series.  I have strong doubts however that this will happen.  I mean, they were quick to release the first three releases, and now it's been almost 3 years since 2 1/2 hit store shelves.  I'll be VERY surprised if they do eventually release the remainder.  I definitely have my fingers crossed though.

tansydog

[10]Aug 15, 2006
    • level: 4
    I really don't understand why there hasn't been a DVD release of seasons 3 and 4 either.

I was so confident that they'd be out on DVD soon that I didn't even record them from the TV when they were on, boy am I kicking myself now....

Has anyone heard anything about why there's no release? There's no info on tvshowsondvd.com.

robman46

[11]Sep 4, 2006
    • level: 10
    I'm just as angry! I'm very surprised aswell, because a lot of work went into the DVD's, with all the extra features, usally when so much work is put in they do the whole series. I assume it's becuase sales of season 2 didn't do well, I saw season 2 for £3.99 once

tvtome_xena321

[12]Sep 19, 2006
    • level: 27
    So they wont ever release season 3 and 4. They cant do that, they have to release the whole series.

I'd even buy the whole series, just to get the last two.

tansydog

[13]Sep 22, 2006
    • level: 4
    I would be happy to buy seasons 1 and 2 again too if it meant we could see seasons 3 and 4.

Is there somewhere we can email to express interest in more Osbournes DVDs, do you think?

computer2slow

[14]Mar 31, 2009
    Well getting the last seasons doesn't look good. If it's been this long and it's not their not here I don't think they will be.

computer2slow

[15]Oct 2, 2011
    Over seven years and still no word.