Can any1 tell me about this episode a kid, anything he imagines becomes real.

meowthy123

[1]Oct 6, 2009
    • level: 1

Alright so i remember this episide from when i was little, i remember it scared the crap out of me and i haven't seen it since, only spin off's of it.

All i remember is theres a kid thats like a demon or something and everything he imagines comes true but he's evil so its only terrible things and his parents and relatives are terrified of him and he can read their minds so if they were to think anything negative of him they'd get killed, i think that his grandpa is killed because he was thinking the kid was evil and stuff.

Anyway if anyone can tell me what ep this is id appeciate it.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Kalel18

[2]Oct 6, 2009
    • level: 11
    meowthy123 wrote:

Alright so i remember this episide from when i was little, i remember it scared the crap out of me and i haven't seen it since, only spin off's of it.

All i remember is theres a kid thats like a demon or something and everything he imagines comes true but he's evil so its only terrible things and his parents and relatives are terrified of him and he can read their minds so if they were to think anything negative of him they'd get killed, i think that his grandpa is killed because he was thinking the kid was evil and stuff.

Anyway if anyone can tell me what ep this is id appeciate it.

I believe you are referring to a Twilight Zone episode titled: It's a Good Lifestarring Billy Mumy, of Lost in Space fame. Check out the Wiki. reference link: It's a Good Life.
    Edited on 10/06/2009 8:48am

meowthy123

[3]Oct 6, 2009
    • level: 1
    oh wow thats exactly it i always thought it was the outer limits your amazing thanks so much

Kalel18

[4]Oct 7, 2009
    • level: 11
    Glad I could help. It was a great episode. It was also remade as one of the episodes in the 1983 Twilight Zone movie, but had more of a creepy, comic book feel to it.

vidking

[5]Feb 24, 2010
    • level: 5
    YES a lot more CREEPY in that theater movie he made the tazmanian devil from the loony tunes come alive and it looked like a demonic monster!