So what are some of your least favorite episodes, and why? Here are mine:
1. "The Probe": A great series goes out with a whimper. Everything about this one says that the production crew was mailing it in, playing out the string, or whatever euphemism you prefer.
2. "Cry of Silence": Maybe just because I'm not an Eddie Albert fan, but this one left me cold.
3. "Production and Decay of Strange Particles": This one, not the far superior one about the bee woman, should have been the one to get the title "ZZZZZ," but for an altogether different reason.
4. "Children of Spider County": Great title, dull episode.
5. "Borderland": It's been a while since I've seen it, but as I recall, there was a lot of talk and very little action.