The Outer Limits Forums

Showtime (ended 2002)

Whats this episode?

lukehimself

[1]Feb 22, 2007
    • level: 1
    Hey guys I'm also after what an episode is. It was in a high school and there was 8 or so kids and there was nothing outside the windows, doors except for white. They couldn't escape. One kid had planned on killing someone earlier that day when things were normal. Later on, aliens turn up saying they have to vote someone to be killed by the end of the day. It ends up being a test. I saw it on TV ages ago and really liked it but can't seem to track it down.

Thanks,
    Luke.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

izzardfan

[2]Mar 6, 2007
    • level: 3
    Luke,
    Oddly enough, I read this message and realized that the episode you seek (Abduction) is on at 3 AM Pacific Time TONIGHT on the SciFi channel (less than 2 hours from now). At least now you'll know the title. You might want to subscribe to a free trial to Netflix, as you can probably rent it from there. It's season 7, episode 16.
    Good luck!

lukehimself

[3]Mar 11, 2007
    • level: 1
    Thanks heaps mate. I'll have to download it, I'm guessing that an American channel and I'm in Australia so couldn't watch it then. I'm sure I'll be able to track it down now that I have the name... now that I hear it the names so familiar!

Cheers.

aolhater

[4]Nov 6, 2009
    • level: 5
    Ah yes, I remember that one well. Its my second favorite episode of the new OL's.