The Outer Limits

Gettysburg

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Jul 28, 2000 on Showtime

7.9
  • How did this show know that a black US president will would be in office in 2013?

This program was first aired in 2000 and predicted THAT A BLACK US PRESIDENT WILL BE ASSASSINATED IN NOV. 2013. How did the people who put on this show know that Obama would be elected in 2008 and still in office in 2013? The odds are millions to one they could guess...
  • Favorite episode of Season 6

This was a great episode as is the entire series. Meatloaf does a tremendous job. He lives the part.
  • Classic Outer Limits Time Travel

This was a great Outer Limits episode.. it encapsulated all the great ingredients of the Twilight-Zone/Outer Limits genre.. sci-fi (time travel), human tragedy and some social commentary... and 'MeatLoaf' is actually a pretty good actor. (He played a Confederate officer who was in deteriorating mental health) I really dig the Civil War, so all the scenery , uniforms and the general atmosphere really appealed to me in this episode... and I guess most Americans have wondered what is was (or would be) like to be caught up in the Civil War.