The Outer Limits

Tribunal

Aired Friday 9:00 PM May 14, 1999 on Showtime

• Having watched every episoide ever of the outer limits this is by far my favourite. Brilliant twists and turns dealing with some very difficult issues and also incorporating the concept of time-travel. Simply the best Outer Limits episode ever made. Execp

Set in a prisoner of war camp amidst inhumane conditions a time traveller changes the course of destiny for members of his own family.

Cleverly mixed with time travel an emotional atmoshphere of ausvitch is conveyed which at times leads to a very hard hitting episode.

However there are more than a few twists in store and some really memorable quotations.

I especially like "There's only 1 thing that can set you free Aaron, it;s the truth, and also the dedication by the exutive producer at the end of the episode when it is almost impossible not to feel emotional.

I don't want to really describe what happens, and I have tried not to as I don't want to spoil it for people who may not have been lucky enough to see the best episode ever made. If you have not seen it please watch this as soon as possible, I promise you will not be dissapointed.