The Panel (Ireland)

Monday 10:00 PM on Premiered Oct 01, 2003 In Season

The Panel (Ireland) Fan Reviews (2)

7.2
  • Irish comedy is by far the Best.

The Panel started in 2005 and is an irish talk show.It is very,very funny and contains the funniest comedians in Ireland.Some of them being the best in the world.We have such faces as dara O'Briain,Andrew Maxwell,Ed Byrne,Jason byrne and of course the new host of Just For Laughs Neil Delamere.I no I no,you probbably havent heard of any of thhese but thats just because you're not Irish.I reccomend any of theese comedians as they are all hillarius.The reason The Panel is so great is because we have all theese great comedians put together.Its a really great show and i9s very funny.Theres always 2 new guests every week so it doesnt get boring.
    Irish Comedy is Greatest.
  • A chance for irish comedy talents to be appreciated in one of the best possible ways.

A great show, hosted by Daire O Briain (i think that's how it's spelt!)
    The panel's irreverant look at the week's news makes for pleasureable viewing, though I prefer it on monday nights than sundays. As well as this, they manage to get the most out of their guests by mixing some serious questions with some jokey and trivial ones, thus making the guest relax and join in the fun - it must be a relief for some of them to come on a talk show that's very different.
    It's not that highbrow but it doesn't pretend to be, it's honest and above, hilariously funny.

Colin Murphy is my favourite (as well as Daire of course), his deadpan humour is delightful - and remember, as he said, watch out for the giant killer ladybirds!