The Parkers Forums

UPN (ended 2004)

Why is Kim dumb?

ireeagle

[1]Sep 5, 2008
    • level: 9

1) She cannot be in good control after being affected by Nikki, who joined Kim in college.

2) They made Kim dumb because Nikki was the more important focus than Kim for no reason.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

terryjohnson16

[2]Oct 10, 2008
    • level: 5
    Kim was the funny dumb type. Yeah, I agree, they did change her character after she left Moesha, and finished Season 1 of the Parkers.

ireeagle

[3]Nov 13, 2008

terryjohnson16 wrote:
    Kim was the funny dumb type. Yeah, I agree, they did change her character after she left Moesha, and finished Season 1 of the Parkers.

The reason why they changed her character is because they want to focus on Nikki as I told you earlier.

ireeagle

[4]Nov 7, 2010

If Kim were not badly controlled by Nikki or the critics, she would have graduated from college in the series finale.

But I was wondering, if Kim returned to college in the future, then she would not become dumb and even then made that way.

I have a feeling that Kim was turned down by the critics when Nikki has more talent and experience on comedy than Kim.

irehawk20

[5]Nov 8, 2012

ireeagle wrote:

If Kim were not badly controlled by Nikki or the critics, she would have graduated from college in the series finale.

But I was wondering, if Kim returned to college in the future, then she would not become dumb and even then made that way.

I have a feeling that Kim was turned down by the critics when Nikki has more talent and experience on comedy than Kim.

Actually, the actress, who played Kim, is a good experienced comedian, but the problem is that she does not have strong emergency on her talent to the public, compared to the actress, who plays Nicki.

The actress who played Kim got turned down, but not completely. The actress who played Nicki is the star of this show.