The Partridge Family Forums

ABC (ended 1974)

Where does Reuben live?

skippercollecto

[1]Sep 26, 2006
    • level: 15
    I've been watching the first season DVD set and noticed something I never would have paid attention to as a child. My question is, where does Reuben live? He always has to fly to see the family. I am assuming he lives in LA, but how far from there is this fictional San Pueblo where the family lives?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Canada_Michael

[2]Aug 1, 2007
    • level: 10
    I can't imagine he lives too far from the Partridges because I recall a episode in which at least one of the younger kids runs away from home and moves in with Reuben. I think in the first episode though Danny goes to the hotel where Reuben is staying to play him a demo they put together, so the Partridge's hometown must be a bedroom community of a larger city, and that Reuben originally lived further away. My guess as time went on and the Partridge Family became more successful he moved closer to them because they were the most successful act he managed

biffbronson

[3]Sep 24, 2008
    • level: 15
    Both Tracy and Chris go to stay at Reuben's apartment as runaways in the 40th episode, "Home is Where the Heart Was" (Season 2, Episode 15).