The Penguins of Madagascar

Feline Fervor

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Apr 16, 2012 on Nickelodeon

• Old Lady Gladys mistakens King Julien for a cat and adopts him so the penguins plus Maurice and Mort must find a way to rescue him

When King Julien is accidentally bounced out of his kingdom, he is mistaken for a cat and adopted by old lady Gladys. I thought that this was a perfect episode of "The Penguins of Madagascar". It was a perfect way to start off a week of brand new Penguins. I thought the storyline was very creative and well done here. This show continues to impress me with fun characters, well done storylines, and just something for everyone to enjoy. I thought it was very nice to see old lady Gladys again. It was very funny how she has mistaken King Julien for a cat and adopts him. King Julien as a whole was hilarious in this episode and him hitting on that ferret named Zoe was very funny as well. Zoe teaching King Julien how to scratch but a plan for him jump out of the window but it backfires when she scratches to top of that cat scratching thing and jumps out of the window was hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing with King Julien scratching that thing and trying to get into it. The very ending of the episode was funny as well. So yeah, storyline was creative and the characters were funny and unique in their own way here. Overall, a perfect episode of "The Penguins of Madagascar". 10/10