The Penguins of Madagascar

High Moltage

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Jun 03, 2012 on Nickelodeon

• Private starts molting and looks like a mess

The penguins need Private's hypercute to escape Alice in order to see their favorite action star at the cinema, but when Private starts molting his powers are disorientated into a hideous mess. While it's not as good as its partner "A Kipper for Skipper", it was still a pretty great episode to watch. My score is a little low because I found the storyline to be a little lacking in a few moments and I found Private's molting to be a bit disturbing and kinda gross to look at. It does have some funny parts as well like King Julien (inside Maurice's body) and Maurice (inside King Julien's body who talks from his butt :D haha), Private using his powers but his molting turns it into a mess, and some more. Funniest part of the episode is probably the very ending of the episode with the penguins, the lemurs, and Marlene at the cinema watching their action movie. The storyline is, mmmm, not the greatest but overall it's pretty good, the humor is more enjoyable than the storyline, and characters were all funny in their own way. I really liked this episode and I would probably watch it again if Nickelodeon ever re-runs it in the future. Overall, a superb episode of "The Penguins of Madagascar"... out of the two pairings though, I would say "A Kipper for Skipper" is better but that's just my opinion. 9/10