("Zombie" Skipper is chasing the other penguins)
Kowalski: Ok. Based on everything I know about zombies, the safest place to hide is in a dark room with creepy lighting.
(Skipper follows them into a similar room)
Kowalski: EVERYTHING I'VE LEARNED IS A LIE!!!
Things that make Skipper look like a zombie:
1. Skipper breaks his left flipper, which gets bandaged up.
2. Skipper is given a topical cream, which relaxes his vocal cords too much and cause him to babble gibberish.
3. Skipper breaks his left foot, which causes him to limp.
4. Skipper gets covered in white powder.
5. Skipper gets covered in gauze material.
6. Skipper gets a bit red in the eyes.
7. Skipper has some gauze material on his right flipper.
Second time the Penguins think that one of them has 'gone' (died). First time was with Private in "Skorca!". In this episode, it's Skipper.
Title: "I Was A Penguin Zombie"
Title is a play on the 1987 film "I Was A Teenage Zombie"
User Score: 353
User Score: 690
User Score: 264
User Score: 169
User Score: 134
User Score: 106
User Score: 87
User Score: 56
User Score: 41
User Score: 36