The Penguins of Madagascar

Littlefoot

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM May 13, 2012 on Nickelodeon

• The penguins cure Marlene's feral behavior so she can go to a concert but chaos comes when her feral side escapes the machine

The penguins try to cure Marlene's feral behavior when she steps outside the zoo so she can attend a concert, but their plan backfires when the split results in an increasingly-fearful version of 'regular' Marlene and her enraged feral self manages to escape while the penguins are at the concert. I thought that this was a superb episode of "The Penguins of Madagascar". It wasn't the best episode that I have ever seen but it was enjoyable and it had some funny moments. My score is just a little low because I found some parts to be a little boring but yeah, it's fun to watch for the most part. I laughed at how there were two Marlenes that split which is the fearful version of "Marlene" and the ferocious version of "Marlene" so it's up to the penguins to get both pf her sides back together as one regular Marlene. I thought the fearful version of Marlene was very funny here. Man, that ferocious version of Marlene was very creepy though. I do enjoy how the writers are continuing the whole "Marlene goes ferocious whenever she steps outside of the zoo" thing because they have made three episodes dealing with things like this and it is counted as one of them so that makes me happy. Poor Marlene can't go outside of the zoo though which probably explains why she doesn't go on missions with the penguins when it comes to them having their missions outside of the zoo. It's a pretty well done episode though with a pretty good storyline, some funny moments, and just good execution. It does kinda feel rushed in the last couple of minutes of the episode but I didn't really have a problem with that. Overall, a superb episode of "The Penguins of Madagascar". 9/10