The Penguins of Madagascar

Operation: Big Blue Marble

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM Apr 22, 2012 on Nickelodeon

• An Earth Day themed special worth watching

The penguins' new food-making machine releases toxic substances into the atmosphere, which causes a dangerous increase in climate change. This was a very well done Earth Day themed episode of "The Penguins of Madagascar". Every year, Nickelodeon has at least one Earth Day premiere for show. This year for Earth Day on the year 2012, it's the penguins turn to go green and it was fantastic. Kowalski's new food-making machine for him, Skipper, Private, and Rico was very creative. The food that the machine makes are called "Furro" (fish but mashed into a churro).. if you ask me, that's very creative and I loved the penguins' addiction to the furros. It was well done how the penguins realizes that the furro machine is causing many weather to come and they made some kind of big blue marble in space so they need to fly up in space and get rid of it or else the weather changes are gonna be all the world forever. The humor here was terrific and the characters were very funny. The penguins getting rid of the big blue marble was well done as well. What I also loved about this episode is that it sets a very positive message about Earth Day... please let's make this Earth become twice as more green than it is now. I know a lot of people don't care about taking care of the Earth but I would just to love to Earth to see more green instead of trash on the streets or anywhere in this world plus save electricity and more of those things. Overall, an excellent Earth Day themed episode of "The Penguins of Madagascar". 10/10