The Penguins of Madagascar

Saturday 10:00 AM on Nickelodeon Premiered Nov 28, 2008 In Season

taker65

The Penguins of Madagascar Fan Reviews (88)

• DOWNLOAD NOW

I hope that you be careful with the links above and below me, they just spread the virus by giving a false link,

if you want to download this film, you can download it here

you can watch it instantly without having to download, so you do not

have to be afraid of your computer got a virus...
  • Download Now

if you want to download this film, you can download it here

you can watch it instantly without having to download, so you do not

have to be afraid of your computer got a virus...
  • Just smile and wave boys just smile and wave

This is an awesome show based on a funny movie It's nice to see that the penguins got their own show You just gotta love those penguins Skipper is the leader Kowalski is the smart one Private is the youngest one and Rico is the one with the tools that come out of his mouth I'm glad the lemurs are there too King Julien is as funny and lovable as he was in the movie and Mort is just as adorable Maurice is a great character too he's like the only sane man of the lemur group There's also a new character called Marlene who I also like I just love this show The movie was great and so is this show
  • Perfection

This show is tied with SpongeBob for my #1 favorite show. By the rating it has here, I can see others share my opinion on how good it is.
  • I LOVE this show!!!!!

This is one of the most enjoyable shows that I ever watched on Nickelodeon. I've always loved the Madagascar movies and they happen to be one of my favorite Dreamworks movies of all time. I just don't like that there isn't the same voice actor for Kowalski and a couple more characters in this show. When this show first aired, I got used to Kowalski's voice after two or three months. If you compare Kowalski's voice from the "Madagascar" movies to "The Penguins of Madagascar", you'll see what I mean. I love all of the characters in this show except sometimes I don't like King Julien in this show. He just seems to be more of a jerk sometimes but in the Madagascar movies, King Julien is hilarious and really isn't a jerk at all. I like King Julien more in the "Madagascar" movies. I thought the spin-off of the Madagascar movies was such a brilliant idea. It's better than that spin-off from "Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius" called "Planet Sheen". The animation is also really good and most of the storylines are really good. Overall, I love the penguins and that's why this show is one of my favorite shows on "Nickelodeon". 10/10
  • It's Not Good.... It's Great!

Definitely a show worth checking out even if you didn't like the "Madagascar" movies. It's one of those rare shows that can be enjoyable for kids, teenagers, adults and even elders. It's got it all; ingenious writing, witty and smart humour, adorable animations and there's even hilarious songs! One of the reasons I like this show as a teenager is because it has cleaner and nicer humour than most of those other shows on TV nowadays; there's nothing like this show out there!
  • Best show on Nick!

They got this one right (which is rare). A show that's good for the kids and the adults! Much more enjoyable then the movies, I'm waiting for a spin-off movie with just the Penguins. When I put the movie on I find myself disappointed that some of the voices for the series aren't in the movie, which I would love to see I think the series cast do a much better job then the movie voices. I'm a fan of the old Loony Toons and I rate them up there with them, and anyone that I know who likes the old Loony Toons also loves the Penguins series. I believe that is because there is humor for the kids and also humor that only an adult would get, a great combination.
  • The characters who robbed both Madagascar movies are back.

It's hard to say which characters stole the show the most in the movies. I think it was a tie between the penguins and the lemurs. But Penguins of Madagascar is an adequate name.

One of the things I love about this show is the characters. I will always hate the ever obnoxious Mort, I still feel kinda sorry for Maurice, and I can't help but find Julien hilarious. I thought he was annoying at first, but once you get used to him, he's just the type of character that you want to see raped. LOL i love the penguins so much I can't choose between them, though I gotta say Kowalski seemed smarter in the movies and a lot less clumsy. And I even like Marlene a lot, the level-headed female. Too bad she's the only one (Alice doesn't count).

Okay, for people who don't find the jokes funny at all, I'll say this: this humor is not for little kids. I've seen every single episode so far and this humor calls more for older kids. Seriously, I've spotted so many adult jokes, my jaw dropped more than once like when I saw "Otter Gone Wild" (When Marlene strandled Julien, I screamed rape!). Unless little kids these days are very experienced (no offense) or have their minds between their legs before their time, they won't understand these jokes. I do, because I'm a young adult who just graduated from college. ALL my friends love this show, any little kids I know watch more Phineas and Ferb than this.

And the best part of this show is the fact that the 4 idiots are not there! YAY! Look, it's not that I hate Alex, Marty, GLoria, and the giraffe, but I've labeled them the 4 idiots since the first movie and the main characters in Penguins of Madagascar stole their popularity in the movies, so there. THey would've made the show poor to watch. I'm really glad they're not here. The only problem with this is that they don't explain exactly what happened to them except for the oppening explaining that the penguins and lemurs were shipped back to New York. How did that happen? No idea. Why weren't they with the 4 idiots? No idea. I was hoping they decided to stay in Africa and live happily, good riddance. But Madagascar 3 is coming, so.... *groan*

Anyway, overall, I still give this show a 10. The episodes have yet to disappoint me except for the only with the elephant. Don't take my word for it, I read it myself in the Dreamworks website that the company planned to make Penguins of Madagascar a 30-episode series, and they already passed their limit, to continue it in Madagascar 3. Why they haven't stopped? Duh. Because the series were a huge hit!! If you don't like it, it's your opinion and I respect that. I just gave mine. Remember, I still think this show is better for older kids and young adults who will understand the adult humor.

Thank you!
  • Awesome Show with Clever Plots!

I have to say this is in one of my top favorite shows at the moment. Everything is great. The animation is great, the show is really, really cute, and the storylines are top noch including stuff you would never think of on an average day. First of all, people are saying that this show should have characters like the Zebra and Lion in this show. This show is about the PENGUINS not the Zebra and Lion. Like I said, the storylines are great as well. A lot better than Fanboy and Chum Chum. Ugh. The characters are all hilarious. I liked how they changed the voices of the characters. It fits them better. And Mort is hilarious still as well in this show. The only character that gets on my nerves in Marlene. She is...wow. She is really annoying.

So overall, this show is hilarious.
  • WOW!

It seems as if everything DreamWorks comes out with keeps on getting better and better because this is easily my favorite show. I hope this streak lasts! With How to Train Your Dragon coming out as an oscar worthy movie I still don't see how this could stop! So again, DreamWorks you have really outdone yourselves (again). Now I can't wait for Kung fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness and its sequel Kung fu panda: The Kaboom of Doom. Also since How to Train Your Dragon was a hit, the show and sequel should be just as good then. Thank you DreamWorks for this really high energetic, great stunning animated show!
  • No summary needed.

This show is one of the reasons why I regained faith in Nickelodeon, which I thought would never happen due to all of the teen reality shows.

I really like this show for its quality, characters, and most of all for it's humor (there a far worst things than a little bit of adult humor). I really like Skipper, leader of the penguins for those who haven't seen this show, yet, because he is more coolheaded and comedic than the rest of the characters in the show. I really hope that Nick will continue making episodes for a long time to come. Overall, this show is fun to watch, regardless of the age level.
  • Impressive....

Based after the animated movies "Madagascar", and "Madagascar Escape 2 Africa", comes the T.V. show based after the penguins, and of course the lemurs. In addition, they have whipped up brand new characters such as the sewer rats, Roger the alligator, Joey the Kangaroo, and of course, Marlene the otter. The characterists have all been boosted up and new ideas have been added that you have not seen in the movie. For one, King Julien's feet are considered "royal", Morris the lemur has had his animation re-designed, and all of the penguins have new voices, except for Skipper.

The humor is smart, and has jokes for anyone to enjoy. Overall, this is a great show and I hope it stays on the air for quite some time.

P.S. - Favorite character is Mort the Lemur. So cute!
  • This is such an awesome show! This is my new favorite show on nickelodeon!

When I first heard that the penguins in the madagascar movie was going to have their own show, I was so excited! They made me laugh so hard in the madagascar movie, that tears was coming out of my eyes, LOL! And when I heard king julien and mort was going to be in the show, I was even more excited! King julien and mort always make me laugh! The show itself is so funny, and the charaters are hilarious! And I was surprised that they added new charaters in the show like marline the otter. And I was also surprised that they sometimes sing in the show,which is mostly king julian singing, LOL! Anyways, this show is really funny so far, I hope this show will do great.
  • Wowza!

This is one heck of a great show! Considering it's a spin-off of my favourite movie, I love it! Funny how I hated Madagascar 2, but I'm in love with this! The 4 lovable penguins from the hit Dreamworks film are back in their own show, with Mort, Maurice & King Julien as well. Although, I'm not sure how they got out of Africa. :P The episodes are well written, funny & are as brilliant as Madagascar 1 penguins. They haven't changed at all. If you've watched Madagascar and you're not sure about this, watch it. If you like this, and haven't seen Madagascar 1, go rent it now. Or buy it for cheap from some shop. You will not be disappointed.
  • The show is very entertaining!

At first I was skeptical and losing faith in Nickelodeon in terms of thinking they are running out of ideas just because they took characters from a popular movie series and made it a TV series. Well, I was watching it and I was surprised...I actually like it..enough to have it as one of my favorites! I like the idea of penguins as top secret agent commandos while disguising as innocent, cute and cuddly penguins smiling and waving to the human visitors. All four penguins are fascinating with individual roles and personalities. The show however wouldn't be really complete without the new neighbors the lemurs. The lemurs like starting trouble and are cooky and good rivals for the penguins. The new Ms. Independent otter Marlene is a good addition too. Although I wouldn't take every action and every word King Julien too seriously like: "OH MY GOSH HE'S GAY Who knows and who cares if he is or isn't? Just either enjoy the show or change the channel. Kids don't pay attention to details like that anyway. Remember that same issue with Spongebob? I also wouldn't compare with the show and the movie Madagascar 1 and 2 with the animation and voices. As I mentioned before, enjoy the show as it is or change the channel. The show is humorous and a good family show. It also has it's sweet moments like how the characters interact like for example: The penguins show that they are not just an elite force, they're best friends close enough to be like family. So there you have it. It's a great series and I hope that this show will last long and successfully.
  • This is a very good show on Nickelodeon!

The Penguins of Madagascar truly is an entertaining and unique show, and best of all, it's animation! It's definitely great to see a good animation show in this new generation, one with some acceptable and good art colorings and styles, and it is also more cool and life-like when it is in 3-D animation! So yeah, I think all of the characters do great in the show, and it's nice to have a tv series to carry on the fame and fortune the first two Madagascar movies brought to viewers in movie theaters to many areas! I also think this show can be funny, and one of the few savior shows that Nick still has that is currently airing and has more new episodes in production. It's cool and fun seeing Skipper, Private, Kowalski, and Rico go on more cool adventures together around the zoo in Manhattan! We also get to see a new character in this show, her name is Marlene and she is an Otter! King Julien and Maurice and Mort are also still hanging around to bring on more good comedy and entertainment to the show! All of these characters play special key roles in The Penguins of Madagascar, and each episode has some interesting and different plots that will want you to keep coming back for more! This can be another good animated tv show the whole family can enjoy, just like SpongeBob! The Penguins of Madagascar in my opinion is fun and can be an enjoyable batch of quality entertainment!
  • All Choked Up!

I love this episode and how it features Rico. He's so lovable its funny and the regurgitation part of him reminds me of Chowder. It's actually wierd because before this episode he didn't have Gooey Love Mush Sensitivity, because in Parental Eggstinct when everyone (especially Private) was being all lovey and mushy with Eggy, he thought it was cute too. Also, the other penguins were never poetic and I found Private's quote ("I dunno Skipper...Sometimes a good whistle makes me feel like a pretty little butterfly") quite unnerving. All in all, this is not an episode for those who can't look at comedy-style regurgitation, but I found their little antics quite adorable...
  • THIS SHOW IS GREAT "yeah yeah yeah yeah" ~rico

HI this show is great but not as good as the movies its about the 4 penguins (skipper,rico,private,and kowalski) along with the lemurs and marline the otter (new addition) i think theres a ds game in the the works but i doubt it but like i said this show is great my favorite penguin is rico he is awesome my 2nd is private 3rd is skipper and you know who the 4th one is i adore this show and i think all madagascar fans do to well this techniccly wraps it up so ok bye dudes just bye

~etty6 (aka luigi29)
  • i cant wait!

well i loved the movie madagascar, and a new one is coming out this november. the penguins were totaly awesome in the movie and penguns are my fav animal so i was unbelievably excited to here that they were making a spin off of the movie. sadly i missed the first sneak peek, but i cant wait to see the show. someone please mail me the airing date. i also have a forum topic on this show. well, im sure this show will have somewhat stupid humor but actiony and cool at the same time, just how i like shows. plz view my profile and comment on the blogs!
  • Okay I have to say the Prequel Episode was awsome the movie Madagascar...

... was awsome, this should be awsome also! Wow if this series is going to be great! Who thought of this? Was it a Dreamworks person who went to Nickeldeon studio in LA or there Signal Buliding in New York, NY and then amde a deal to post a series on Nick? By the way was it the creator of Madagascar anyway? I don't know but still who thought it would make a series! Okay Daily Fix this because I need to know more about this show. I hear it has a alternate name but you can probably find out later!
  • I love Penguins!

Based on the hit Madagascar family films, it follows the lovable penguins in the Central Park Zoo, handling missions, and avoiding the lemurs.

All the penguins have their own unique personalities from serious and cunning (Skipper), scientific and fearful (Kowalski), lovable and optimistic (Private), or crazy and psychotic (Rico).

The main lemur King Julien can get kind of annoying, but you'll get used to it. Maurice is loyal to Julien but is tired of his demands. Mort (the cutest thing EVAR!!!) loves King Julien more than anything else except for his feet, which he loves even more.

There's even more characters like an otter named Marlene who thinks the Penguins commando goes way too far, and others that have interesting personalites, and sometimes cravings like peanuts and bannanas.

Overall, this is worth watching, and is perfect to watch anytime like TUFF Puppy and Spongebob. But there's one that isn't good at anytime. Two to be exact. Coming soon!

• I'll Just start with this; I'm Obsessed!

As you can tell by the title, This Nickelodeon show stars the four "insane" penguins. Skipper, The Paranoid maniac. Kowalski, the "mad scientist" Rico "The Truly Psychotic" demolition expert. And Private, the down to earth one. The Lemurs are back (Julien, Maurice, And Mort) A new character has been added called Marlene (an Asian otter) Due to their lower budget and time to make the episodes, (compared to the movie) The CGI animation, while not as good as the movie, is still one of the best on Nick. The plots to each episodes always seems to make me laugh. (Loudly) While I see some repetitive in some episodes, (Mostly episodes that star/Co-star King Julien) most are original and fresh. Unlike most new Spongebob episodes we get these days.

Some of the voice acting is very different, (EX. Kowalski, Mort) but is still very good acting never less. I adore a lot abut this show, but one thing I hate, Is Mort. His character, is, how to I put this without swearing? He is the bane of my happiness, of my peace. If I made a list, Of the top ten thing I hate in this world. (And I am not exaggerating, In front of all of the murder and war, and racism corrupting our planet,) Mort would be number one!

All in all it's a great show with qualities that can pull this show for lasting years.

9.5/10 - Superb
  • I'll Just start with this; I'm Obsessed!

9.5/10 - Superb
  • Go Penguins!

I have always loved madagascar
    The First Movie
    And
    The second movie.
    And now finally they have made a show about it! Well, About some characters. The peguins of madagascar is a clever and funny cartoon comedy simalar to spongebob and other nickolodean shows. First of all, This show started off perfectly! The drawings have never changed, And the theme (Madagascar) Has never changed. Second of all, The show KEPT getting funnier! It started off like an aucual life story, Then turned into a cartoon Comedy! Third of all, I just enjoy watching the show! I love TONS of nickolodean shows, But this is one of my all time favourites!
  • This show is really entertaining and funny!

This show turned better then I expected. It's real entertaining. My fav. charecters are Private and Mort. Mort is SO cute! His voice actor must be really teleted with a really sqeaky high voice like that. His obsession with feet is cute, heck evreything he does is cute. It's hard to imagine Mort and Maurice are lemurs, but if they're not lemurs, what are they? Julien is like Kuzo from the Empour's new School/Groove, very selfish and always thinking of themselves! If a cartoon parody was made, Julien will be perfect playing Kuzo! I like Private because he's the youngest and the cutest out of the bunch. Skipper has all of the qualities of a good leader! If you loved the penguins from Madgascar, then you will love The Penguins of Madigascar!
  • So far, I love it! Bottom line: My new best friend

This show is amazing! I really think this show is a good idea! A show staring the penguins from the madagascar movie. I love these guys! They`re so funny! This show is tied with spongebob! It is that good! Every time it comes on, I sit down and watch it. The episode titles are catchy, the plots are good, and the humor isn`t too bad either. If you agree with me, click the green thumbs up. If you disagree, click the red thumbs down. This show is very new, but so far, it is going uphill, and it is a dead tie with spongebob on my favorite shows list. This is one of my new favorite shows!
  • This show has started out with interesting episodes and characters. Hopefully it will keep running for at least two seasons.

One major problem with this show is that it is hard to think of origional ideas for it. Already it seems that the creators may be struggling to think of new ideas. But the show itself is great. I was never a huge fan of the movies, so I was suprised when I discovered I like this show.
    The penguins are all great, but King Julien and Mort can get very annoying at times (Maurice is great). Mort in particular has a very annoying voice, so it is good that he almost never gets more than a few words per episode. All in all, I think that this is a great series, but it will be hard-pressed to think of new ideas, especially plots that have not already been used by other shows.
  • This will have you laughing on floor!

The Penguins leave to New York where they go back to Central Park Zoo. Now four penguins help the zoos inhabitants whether they need Popcorn or someones stuck in a camera they will be there. I got say this show is hillarious and one of the first series based on movie to actually work. It seems all the parts fit together perfectly and we don't get something like Madagascar 2 we get something completly original. I reckon if you like Madagascar the movie and don't want to watch a sequel then check this out. This is everything the sequel should of been.
  • looks really good....

i havent seen the Madagascar movies but i did happen to catch the sneak peek of 'The Penguins of Madagascar' & i found myself laughing all the way through=] i hope Nick keeps this show for a long time cuz i think it'll be a success! the jokes that i heard from the sneak peek were funny & original. this show definately makes up for the crud that's on Nick now *coughMightyBcough* i'd recommend this to anybody who likes the Madagascar movies. personally, i think 'The Penguins of Madagascar' is gonna save Nick from goin down the tubes. bye bye!
  • Cute show packed with smart humor!

When they first announced late in 2009 close to the Holiday season that they were making a "Penguins of Madagascar" TV show, I thought it would be awful just like most people thought. But boy was I shocked. The show first of all has characters all full of potential. Mort the Lemur is cute, King Julien is bossy and self-centered, and Maurice is the humble right hand man to King Julien. The other characters including the Penguins themselves come along nicely in this show. The missions the Penguins do in certain episodes are brilliant, and I love watching almost every episode of this show. The humor this show provides also is very good. There is some more older humor in this show such as Skipper trying to hack a security system by playing Poker on the computer. The show has also featured 2 special's so far including Dr. Blowhole and the Lost Treasure of the Golden Squirrel.
< 1 2 3