The Penguins of Madagascar

Saturday 10:00 AM on Nickelodeon Premiered Nov 28, 2008 In Season

taker65

The Penguins of Madagascar Fan Reviews (88)

• I LOVE this show!!!!!

This is one of the most enjoyable shows that I ever watched on Nickelodeon. I've always loved the Madagascar movies and they happen to be one of my favorite Dreamworks movies of all time. I just don't like that there isn't the same voice actor for Kowalski and a couple more characters in this show. When this show first aired, I got used to Kowalski's voice after two or three months. If you compare Kowalski's voice from the "Madagascar" movies to "The Penguins of Madagascar", you'll see what I mean. I love all of the characters in this show except sometimes I don't like King Julien in this show. He just seems to be more of a jerk sometimes but in the Madagascar movies, King Julien is hilarious and really isn't a jerk at all. I like King Julien more in the "Madagascar" movies. I thought the spin-off of the Madagascar movies was such a brilliant idea. It's better than that spin-off from "Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius" called "Planet Sheen". The animation is also really good and most of the storylines are really good. Overall, I love the penguins and that's why this show is one of my favorite shows on "Nickelodeon". 10/10