The Penguins of Madagascar

Showdown on Fairway 18

Aired Saturday 10:00 AM May 20, 2012 on Nickelodeon

• The Armadillo Kid returns to ask for the penguins' help when two gophers want to steal his shell

The Armadillo Kid returns, this time begging for the penguins help because the gophers will steal his shell. I thought that this was a great episode of "The Penguins of Madagascar". By Season 3's standards so far, this episode was the weakest but I'm sure there will be weaker episodes in the future during this season unless the writers do a good job on making episodes where I don't lower episodes than an 8. I don't expect every Penguins episode to be perfect just as long as it's not terrible. Like this episode might be boring and weak after a while but at least I still liked it. I like the storyline, I liked the characters, and I liked the return of the Armadillo Kid (from the Season 2 episode "Mr. Tux"). From what I saw in this episode, the Armadillo Kid did seem to change and not be devious like he was in "Mr. Tux" so it's nice that he turned over a new leaf just like what Private told him. I really didn't laugh a lot here in this episode. I'll probably say that I only laughed at a couple of parts and a couple of chuckles but they really weren't LOL moments though but that's alright. My favorite part of this episode is probably the last 2 minutes of the episode with the penguins and The Armadillo Kid chasing after the gophers in golf carts and how the Armadillo Kid stopped them. While it could have been a much better episode, it was enjoyable and I liked it but the storyline was getting boring and weak after a while plus there wasn't any laugh out loud moments but oh well. Overall, a great episode of "The Penguins of Madagascar".. it's so far the weakest episode of Season 3 in my opinion. 8/10